E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Local Coilover Install Shop?

04-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
udm328i
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92

Garage List
2008 BMW 328i  [9.00]
ve

dd

Last edited by udm328i; 05-22-2012 at 09:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
EFI Logics
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 135i, 08 535Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTDOG View Post
Can anyone recommend a good shop to install a coilover setup, thinking of maybe Bilstein PSS10, any reviews on these?
I had eibachs, comfortable but not low enough
currently running h&R's, just the right height but too harsh of a ride
basically want to be low and comfortable
The Bilstein PSS10 coilovers are very nice. Every experience I have had with their products have been great ranging from a basic set of dampers up to their top of the line coilover setups. We are well equipped to do the coilover install for you if you would like. Check out our website or facebook page if you would like to see some of our work. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Josh
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
EFI Logics
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 135i, 08 535Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTDOG View Post
Thanks Josh, I am considering your shop, What should I expect in labor cost? Also should I Add new rear shock mount package? Its $150 product option to go along with the coilover kit, not really sure what this is

Nice! We can't talk about pricing in these sections, but you can check out our website or give us a call if you would like.

How many miles do you have on your car? Does the package you are talking about include everything in that picture? If you have high mileage on your car or plan on keeping your car for a long time then I would recommend it. The rear shock mounts give you direct feedback to the rear suspension so having quality, new components can be good. May not be necessary though if your factory rear shock mounts are in good shape. The bottom piece helps locate the shock which will ensure the cornering forces will be be guided precisely into the frame making the car more predictable. It will probably not be a HUGE difference in feel though.

-Josh
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

Alex & Kev at AKMotorwerk!
Appreciate 0