E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Need a shop to install a few things and tints.

05-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Need a shop to install a few things and tints.

Hey i'm looking for a shop 15-30 minutes out of Greenwich, CT that can do a few things for me. I wanted to get my Stett intake installed, the usb for the JB4 ran through to the glove box, change out my CDV, and also install tints if they can. I searched for threads about shops in stamford but all the ones that have one are from a few years back. I was going to go to ICS but called them at 2 on Saturday and didn't get a call back. Then i called them tomorrow and the secretary said the guy forgot to call me so she would email my information to him but still no call back. Anyone know of any shops in Stamford or maybe Westchester that are good?
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ

Last edited by psmitty95; 05-02-2012 at 04:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
JTWCT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 328xi E92

Look at this thread for tints. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542604
Gotham Auto in Danbury is willing to do a group deal if you're interested. I'm keeping in touch with the owner.

I heard bad things about ICS Performance in Stamford. Do a quick search and you'll find it. ACI Dynamix in Seymour, CT can do JB4.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTWCT View Post
Look at this thread for tints. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542604
Gotham Auto in Danbury is willing to do a group deal if you're interested. I'm keeping in touch with the owner.

I heard bad things about ICS Performance in Stamford. Do a quick search and you'll find it. ACI Dynamix in Seymour, CT can do JB4.
What's the price on the group buy for a e90. I would definitely be interested if it's a good deal.

Yea i've also heard bad things about ICS but figured i'd give them a try since all the google reviews on them have been 5 star for the last 3 months and there's tons. I already have the JB4 installed i just forgot to do the usb cable and i don't feel like wiring it through the firewall. The STETT CAI and the Clutch Delay Valve are the main things i wanted done.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0