E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > WTB: Rims(+/-)tires for 2008 323i (e90) GTA/KW/Hamilton (or do you have a style 155?)

05-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
Daaaaaaaan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 323i

WTB: Rims(+/-)tires for 2008 323i (e90) GTA/KW/Hamilton (or do you have a style 155?)

Hi, the title says it all.

I'm not looking for anything particularly exotic, just stock rims+tires or lookalikes+tires or half-decent rims+tires. I don't want steelies.

I'm looking to spend in the several hundred range, none of this $2200 ridiculousness.

I'd prefer something with at least 50% tread left on them (or none left at rim-only pricing). I could always get tires for the rims, it's the rims that are the hard part.

Since I'm still driving on my winters (don't ask), I'm looking for summer/all-season tires.

The story is that a curb hit me and one of my style 155 rims is bent (per my indy) and finding a single seems to be impossible. The tread remaining is pretty much zero. Once I get this all sorted out, I'll have a set of style 155s to part-out and OEM run-flats as-is if someone is somehow interested in them (one does have a nail in it I've discovered).

I'm in between KW and Hamilton weekly, and I can make the trip to the GTA if the offer is compelling enough. Feel free to forward good deals (or better yet, let me know if you have a style 155 rim available or can locate one!).

Send me a PM, I'll check daily.
Appreciate 0