E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > *** BMW /// NW Decal *** CHRONS & COLITIS FOUNDATION PROCEEDS

06-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

*** BMW /// NW Decal *** CHRONS & COLITIS FOUNDATION PROCEEDS

just thought i'd spread the word as much as possible. as some of you know, my beautiful girlfriend was recently diagnosed with Alopecia, that can lead to complete balding. Its been a tough road ever since. We recently also signed up for our very first triathlon to support another auto immune disease: Chron's & Colitis.

This weekend in Issaquah, WA, Triple X burger and BMWCCA will be holding a very big BMW car meet for the NW. I've designed and created a custom NW decal i am hoping to sell there, and to push 100% of the proceeds to our large goal of $8,800 for the Chrons and Colitis Foundation of North America.

I've had the biggest support from the California e90post members with over $1300 in donations. I figured this would be photo appropriate with this screenshot of my decal.

I wanted to pay homage to the classic e30.

if there is anyone out there on e90post that has anything, $1 - $1000 you can donate, our team page can be located here:

http://www.active.com/donate/nwseattletri/aaraandjmeas

Thanks for reading! and let me know what you think of my design. its my first decal i've ever created. I'm hoping the diehard bmw fanatics would recognize the e30

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography

Last edited by jm3as; 06-01-2012 at 02:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

and if this post offends anyone, or if i'm placing this where it doesn't belong, i'm sorry and feel free to remove the post if so :\

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0