F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Town & Country BMW Recommendation
ARMA SPEED

06-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
mlennox
Rep
Drives: TBD

Town & Country BMW Recommendation

I just purchased a 2013 F30 after a couple weeks of researching the car. Before purchasing I contacted about 15 dealers in the Toronto and Ottawa area, and had a lot of back-and-forth with several of them.

2 of the dealers really stood out for me in this process.

For anyone shopping in the Toronto area, I highly recommend contacting Yoga Warren at Town & Country BMW in Markham. I asked every dealer for their best price, and Yoga responded quickly and professionally, understanding clearly what I was asking for. Interactions with Yoga were straight forward, professional and responsive.

For those in Ottawa, I would highly recommend Haig Dourian from Elite BMW. Again very straight forward and honest.

Both were very pleasant.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

I am also shopping for a new bimmer but different model. I did exactly what you did by contacting most of the dealers in the GTA and at the end, TC & BMW Toronto are the only dealers willing to play ball. I am going in at the end of this month to see who wants to earn my business.

Among all, the absolute worst dealer to talk to. BMW Autohaus. The sales manager, Alex is a piece of crap to talk to as he kept on saying I am not a worthy customer to his dealership, simply because I shopped around and trying to get the absolute best price possible and he told me, price is not everything ... I replied back, what is ? Unbelievable and that's why this dealer gets the crappiest/negative blogs in the forum
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
excitedBimmer
Rep
Drives: white 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlennox View Post
I just purchased a 2013 F30 after a couple weeks of researching the car. Before purchasing I contacted about 15 dealers in the Toronto and Ottawa area, and had a lot of back-and-forth with several of them.

For anyone shopping in the Toronto area, I highly recommend contacting Yoga Warren at Town & Country BMW in Markham. I asked every dealer for their best price, and Yoga responded quickly and professionally, understanding clearly what I was asking for. Interactions with Yoga were straight forward, professional and responsive.

For those in Ottawa, I would highly recommend Haig Dourian from Elite BMW. Again very straight forward and honest.

Both were very pleasant.
I was going to buy the f30 from t&c, but the salesman, who I dealt with, did not keep his word on our agreed price. I would not recommend t&c.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 07:09 AM   #4
mlennox
Rep
Drives: TBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by excitedBimmer View Post
I was going to buy the f30 from t&c, but the salesman, who I dealt with, did not keep his word on our agreed price. I would not recommend t&c.
In my experience it really comes down to the individual salesperson. I'm sure every dealer has good and bad, though I'm sure the dealership provides limits within which they can operate.

I'm just saying that in my recent experience in contacting every Toronto dealership, the person I dealt with at T&C was willing to play ball and didn't mess around.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
I thought the reps at Town & Country were very friendly and knowledgable. When I got my MINI, I wandered over to inquire about the F10 5-Series (relatively new) and they were nice in answering and just talking about BMW's. Perhaps the negotiating process is different. But I think BMW of Mississauga is probably one of, if not, the worse dealership in the GTA.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
wayman519
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E82 N52 6MT A51

Garage List
2018 BMW X2  [0.00]
2009 128i  [0.00]
Also try Endras BMW in Ajax if you can. They were very pleasant for me.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
CHCCubs
Colonel
Latvia
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlennox View Post

Both were very pleasant.
Totally agree on Yoga at Town & Country. Bought my E90 from him a few years back and he was a real straight shooter throughout the process.

2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport Line
Mineral Grey on Everest Grey
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #8
nick1212
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 335i Sport 6MT - Gone soon

I just ordered mine thru Serpa BMW in Newmarket and they were amazing to deal with. I would definitely recommend them. Now just have to wait to get my car... Feb production, April delivery.

Previous - 2013 335i Sport Line Sapphire Black 6MT with Premium Package, Extended BT, BMW Assist & Lane Departure Warning System, M Sport Suspension & VSS
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #9
CHCCubs
Colonel
Latvia
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHCCubs View Post
Totally agree on Yoga at Town & Country. Bought my E90 from him a few years back and he was a real straight shooter throughout the process.
Just as an update, I recently picked up my F30 from T+C a few weeks ago. Once again dealt with Yoga Warren and the whole purchase process was very straightforward and went perfectly, I'd highly recommend him for anyone looking for a BMW in the gta.

2013 BMW 328i xDrive Sport Line
Mineral Grey on Everest Grey
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #10
bananachipz
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 Mineral Gray 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1212 View Post
I just ordered mine thru Serpa BMW in Newmarket and they were amazing to deal with. I would definitely recommend them. Now just have to wait to get my car... Feb production, April delivery.
Who was your sales guy?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #11
nick1212
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 335i Sport 6MT - Gone soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananachipz View Post
Who was your sales guy?
I dealt with Stefano, he is the owners son and Lorrie who handles all details once car is sold. Both were great.

Previous - 2013 335i Sport Line Sapphire Black 6MT with Premium Package, Extended BT, BMW Assist & Lane Departure Warning System, M Sport Suspension & VSS
Appreciate 0