E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth, will it work in the future??

11-07-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
highlander777
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330D M Touring (62)

Bluetooth, will it work in the future??

So, I spoke to the dealer today as I can receive calls Ok but the person on the other end of the phone cannot hear due to a large amount of static

The guy from BMW reckons that my phone is too complex..hmm let me think about that...You know what, in 12-18 months time my phone SPV C550 and all Nokias and Sonys will be superseeded with new models at least twice and all those phones will be more complex than they are today

So BMW, what u are saying is it might work, it might not. Don't BMW have a duty of care to ensure that they keep up with technology otherwise what's the point of bluetooth in the and charging me for it
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2005, 07:13 AM   #2
06graphite
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 328xi Coupe

the guy who told you that your phone is too complex is a moron.

can the people on the other side hear you at all through the static? if so, it may be something wrong with the bluetooth module in the car, or your particular phone.

Do you know anyone else who has a bluetooth phone that you could pair with your car? Try that. If it's the same problem, there's something wrong with the car.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2005, 07:48 AM   #3
NPinUK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i M Sport

To improve the quality, buy a phone cradle if you aint already got one.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2005, 03:48 PM   #4
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Highlander, if you're coming to the UK meet at Donington Park on Saturday November 12th, you can pair your Orange SPV C550 in my car & see if there's any difference ok.

Appreciate 0