Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Who Has Had Quality Problems with iforged Wheels?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

07-13-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
AgsWin
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Frozen Dark Grey M3

Question Who Has Had Quality Problems with iforged Wheels?

Just wondering which members have had quality issues with iforged wheels. I understand that there is a new quality control team in place supposedly, but apparently things havent changed since montrealbimmer says that one of his new iforged wheels wobbles.

I am talkin to Dan at Modcity and he is a great guy that says he will stand behind the product, but my question is how many of you have had quality problems with iforged. I understand he will stand by the product and take care of it, but I really don't want to deal with all that. Taking the wheel off and shipping it back and driving aroudn with mismatched wheels till they get fixed, ya know?
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
Pele96
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i 6MT

Hey dude check my thread on this forum listed " I just got my new shoes" When I received my Iforge Seneka rims I checked all the rims inside and out. No problem. I have had them on for a couple of days and no problem at all. I stand behind Dan @ Modcity and Iforge
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgsWin View Post
Just wondering which members have had quality issues with iforged wheels. I understand that there is a new quality control team in place supposedly, but apparently things havent changed since montrealbimmer says that one of his new iforged wheels wobbles.

I am talkin to Dan at Modcity and he is a great guy that says he will stand behind the product, but my question is how many of you have had quality problems with iforged. I understand he will stand by the product and take care of it, but I really don't want to deal with all that. Taking the wheel off and shipping it back and driving aroudn with mismatched wheels till they get fixed, ya know?
I was talking to Dan @ModCity and he told me the same thing. I was sold on this wheels until I ran in to a vendor who told me that he will not sell these wheels to me that made me wonder. Then I went to another shop and the guy also told me the same thing as the other vendor and also he showed me a wheel which was broken in no of places.!!!
I was also like you after spending all that money do I really want to take the wheels off and drive around with a mismatched one?
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2007, 11:09 PM   #4
docg
Rep
Drives: metallic black 335i coupe

am having some problems as well. Daytona just arrived and there is a scratch inside the lug nut area. Just don't understand how it could have happened. I already talked to Dan and he said he will take care of it. I am glad I have not installed it yet, at least I won't be driving with mismatched wheels. Am scared to send it back because who knows how long it will take to get it back
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #5
Bimmerboy87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i

My iForged are perfectly fine has well, no problems at all and will continue to buy more sets in future
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #6
speedgod
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335

My 19" Daytonas are flawless. I worked with Vince from Iforged directly and they are perfect!!!
Had I not worked direct with Vince, I would have worked with Dan at The Mod City. He asnwered a ton of questions for me!

-Taylor Knox
Appreciate 0