E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > FT - RI: Springs/Dinan mufflers E90 335i

09-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
Beakmoney
Private
Rep
Drives: Company car+07 335i

FT - RI: Springs/Dinan mufflers E90 335i

Howdy folks,
New owner of an M-Sport 09 335i RWD purchased from a member of E90 post in NC. The car came with a set of Dinan mufflers which sound great but are a bit too loud for my taste with catless downpipes(no chance of selling downpipes, sorry).

Looking for a set of stock mufflers w/valves+cash+install on your dime.
these things go for $1799 new, which I think is insane, not looking for anywhere NEAR that.

Make me a reasonable offer and they're yours(ideally you'd also supply OEM gaskets/hardware if necessary..I get a discount at Inskip if that matters).

Also, the car came lowered on some unknown springs. I'd have to guess H&R sport or something comparable based on the mild drop/ride quality.

For these I'm looking for stock springs(sport/m-sport)+install on your dime. I'm NOT looking for someone to pay for my alignment as well.

FYI - I have a few people that would be interested in doing the above mentioned swaps for cash if need be...master techs, reasonable pricing, lift/air tool access.

my email is rucker.pat@gmail.com, will respond quickly especially if you provide me a phone number to text message/call.

Thanks for your interest!
-Pat
Appreciate 0