E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > staggered black 189's OEM Dirt Cheap! Great winter wheels!

10-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
crazydrummer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i 08

Talking staggered black 189's OEM Dirt Cheap! Great winter wheels!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
$325 Shipped cont. US!!!!!!

Hey guys, I have a set of OEM 189's style wheel off of my old 335i. These wheels originally came with my 335i and were professionally painted black by previous owner. 335i got sold and I used them as a winter set on my e36 m3 and use the tires that were on them. Since then they have been sitting in storage. The have a decent amount of rash on them (thank you women in my family ) but have no cracks or dents. Will mount and balance up perfectly! I was going to have them refinished and powder coated but I don't think its worth the effort (no where local to have it done). So I'd rather just sell them off as a good deal to someone who can. Work perfect as they stand if you just need a set of rims to throw some winter tires on. 18" by 8" front 9" rear with oem offsets. I want $200 from these after its all said and done. Figures $25 a rim for shipping plus paypal fees. $325 shipped Dirt cheap for a structurally sound set of OEM rims! Please PM me for fastest response!

Sorry for the dirty pictures!

10-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
rwunsche
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Can't PM yet.. sorry.

Do these have tpms?
Appreciate 0