E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Anyone with PROcede in Philly/Bucks area?

08-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #1
YngPhllyKd
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i Coupe

Anyone with PROcede in Philly/Bucks area?

Hey guys. Im a newbie to this forum. I currently have an 06 G35 Coupe and i've decided to go BMW as soon as this lease is up. Im extremely interested in the 335i coupe and ive heard nothing but amazing things about the car and the new Vishnu upgrade. So, i was wondering if there's anyone in the Philly or Bucks County area with the Vishnu upgrade that is willing to give me a ride to see what kind of car and fun im gona have sometime in the near future. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

-Khal
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Mr_T
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Blindfolded

Khal,

I can tell you:

1) It truly takes the car to a new dimension. Aside from the increased power that you feel immediately, the RPM structure per gear seems to be more fluid providing smoother shifting transitions, especially when down shifting. The latter is worth the price of admission alone.

2) I have put about 500mi on mine with no problems at all.

3) I would argue the PROcede should be the 1st performance mod you perform, maybe the 1st mod period. It was my 1st mod and well worth every $$

4) The Team at Vishnu is extremely helpful and provides excellent customer service.

5) The install looks a bit overwhelming at first, but it is not hard at all. I can install it for you if you have any concerns.

6) I personally was a bit hesitant at first (thought about it for 2 days), thinking that I would not recognize that much of a difference.....it didn't take long to satisfy my concern. The 1st stop light with no one in front of me took care of that real fast.

What are you trying to get from a test ride? If it is to confirm what you have read, I can tell you that the box lives up to the hype and is continuously being tested for enhancements.

Let me know what other questions you may have.

Regards,

Marc

'07 E90 Jet Black/Black Leather | ZSP| ZPP | ZCW | AT | Paddles | Hartge Lip (Rep) | Blacklines | Ultimate Racing CAI | PROcede v2.0.2-26
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
YngPhllyKd
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i Coupe

Thanks for the info Marc. I dont doubt that im going to get exactly what i pay for. I read way too many good things about it to not believe it. But atleast just to experience what im going to be in sometime in the near future. I havent even driven a stock 335i due to dealerships being sold out for months. So of course i couldnt ask a member to let me drive their car because that would be funny and ridiculous...but for a ride i guess is ok lol.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #4
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

I live in Bucks, if you want a ride in a stock one, I'll volunteer
Appreciate 0