F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Got my SBM 328i Opti-Gaurderd
Studio RSR

11-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
dcshoes23
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i

Garage List
Got my SBM 328i Opti-Gaurded

I got Bryan from concourstouch.com to polish my car and apply Opti-Gaurd and all I can say is wow! He got rid of every little defect in my paint (and even my clear bra which I scratched the week before with a dirty towel ). The car looks amazing and has the nice deep wet look that I missed from a non-metallic black like jet black. You can tell he really takes pride in what he does.

Also people in the GTA know that it's been raining pretty much everyday for the last 2 weeks and it was pretty cool to see how the water beaded and flew off the car as I drove. After driving and letting it dry in the garage, my hood looked like it had just been washed with just a couple random water marks. This stuff is really amazing.

My family is all impressed as well and will be getting their cars done my Bryan too.

Thanks Bryan for the awesome work!

And for the pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/owsu47sk1f1zy7t/Ff24JJn6ep

Last edited by dcshoes23; 11-05-2012 at 10:58 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
cjs033
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcshoes23 View Post
I got Bryan from concourstouch.com to polish my car and apply Opti-Gaurd and all I can say is wow! He got rid of every little defect in my paint (and even my clear bra which I scratched the week before with a dirty towel ). The car looks amazing and has the nice deep wet look that I missed from a non-metallic black like jet black. You can tell he really takes pride in what he does.

Also people in the GTA know that it's been raining pretty much everyday for the last 2 weeks and it was pretty cool to see how the water beaded and flew off the car as I drove. After driving and letting it dry in the garage, my hood looked like it had just been washed with just a couple random water marks. This stuff is really amazing.

My family is all impressed as well and will be getting their cars done my Bryan too.

Thanks Bryan for the awesome work!

And for the pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/owsu47sk1f1zy7t/Ff24JJn6ep
I second that! He just did mine today and did a great job!

2012 BMW 335i Sedan Sport Line, Mineral Grey Metallic, 35% tint, premium package, sport suspension
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #3
dcshoes23
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i

Garage List
Bryan just did an amazing job on my brother's Camaro which was in rough shape. Check out his magic here: http://www.live2detail.com/showthrea...5927#post55927
Appreciate 0