E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > For Sale - E92 325i M-sport Coupe 2007

11-15-2012, 04:23 AM   #1
dobbo99
Major
Rep
Drives: E39 530 oldskool

For Sale - E92 325i M-sport Coupe 2007

So here we have my Coupe, I love this car, and Im gutted to have to do this but with a little one on the way it just doesnt seem the most practical car, and with only one of us working to be honest we could do with the extra money!

2007 325i M-sport coupe - non idrive
2.5 model, 6spd manual.
102.5k miles, in daily use but I only do circa 20miles a day.
Full service history, all BMW until I purchased it, then Ive used 2 trusted independants. It had a all singing service in summer 2011, and an oil + filter change in August 2012. The majority of miles have come from trekking up and down the A1 at weekends.
I have the original manual and booklets, and if there is any servicing paperwork missing, then Id be very surprised - its comprehensive. All the service stamps are present. 2 Keys, both work.

Mechanically, everything feels and is tight. Ive even managed to find and silence a couple of engine bay rattles.

I purchased it in Dec 2010 on 79k miles. I bought it from my local VW dealer, the previous owner traded it in for a Golf. It was originally his company car belonging to British Telecom, he then opted to purchase it himself.

MOT to September 2013, passed with no advisories
Tax to August 2013 (£260 for the year)

19" 225 wheels, with recent Falken 452's - I got the wheels from someone on here at the beginning of the year, and had the 4 new tyres on in February. Since then the car has covered around 5'000 miles.
They could do with a refurb for next summer.

Auto xenons, Cruise, Climate control (cold is cold), Comfort access (puddle lights etc), Ambient lighting, Rear park sensors

Im a detailer on the side, so the paint work has been well cared for. When I purchased the car 2 years ago it was machined polished properly, Im proud of how good it looks for a 100k car.
Thanks to a retarded driver in May who reversed into me its had a new front bumper/valance, drivers side wing and headlight. I had the bonnet blown over to fill in the stone chips at the same time.

Interior is full grey dakota leather. Its got the standard electric memory seats (not heated) and there is very little wear on the drivers side for 100k miles. Rears have rarely been sat in.
The brushed aluminium trim has some marks, although the majoirty is on the drivers side trim from the seat belt.
Again, Ive firmed up a couple of trim rattles.

Has the BMW Professional system, with 6CD changer in boot and AUXin in the armrest.
Everything eletrical works: seats, mirrors, windows, climate, seatbelt butlers, steering wheel buttons, computer etc

Its a great car, standard and genuine, a lovely place to sit, goes well, and will serve the next owner very well for the foreseeable future.

Its the cheapest genuine 6-cyl M-sport on AT/Pistonheads, and its a hell of a lot of car for the asking price - £8500 ono.
Im based in Hertfordshire, SG12

Last edited by dobbo99; 12-12-2012 at 05:22 AM.. Reason: reduced price
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
MLAM
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 325i Sport Saloon

Ahh if only it was a Automatic and it had heated seats I might have considered it, to replace my E46.

The car looks like its a great example and a credit to you for the condition of it.

Good luck with the sale and have a free bump from me
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
dobbo99
Major
Rep

reduced to £8750
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #4
dobbo99
Major
Rep

new car ordered, would take something in region of £8500 if it was of interested to someone this side of Xmas
Appreciate 0