F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Missing Radio Station
ARMA SPEED

04-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
dzaborn
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 440i GC

Missing Radio Station

I know that the car auto tunes each band (FM/AM) to all stations that have a decent signal strength.

Just recently though, a station I frequent keeps disappearing from the FM band (via the HUD and iDrive). I can go in and manually select the station, and then all is fine as it appears in the band list again, but it has disappeared now on 3 occasions sometime after shutting down and the next time I restart the car. I would think this would be normal if the station had a weak signal strength, but it sounds crystal clear once I manually select it so I am not sure why it is going into periods of not being detected.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

I do know that if I save the station as a preset, then it will be available in that list regardless.
Appreciate 0