E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Scorpion exhaust for my 325i ??

05-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
mrbeats
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 325i m sport

Scorpion exhaust for my 325i ??

I'm Thinking about getting a scorpion exhaust (half system) for my e90
325i m sport.Just want to know the benefits of this in performance,sound etc..
Is it worth it or not ?

thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
The_Bear_Yid
BM Noob
England
Rep
Drives: E92 325i

Couples of ponies and a louder sound. Whether its worth it is down to you. I've wanted one for a while and the Scorpion one on eBay is the only one I can find for the 325. I couldn't even see a PBMW one amongst all the others on BMWs eBay site yesterday.

If the Scorpion one is the one I've seen then its £400 or so. You could probably spend £100 less and get a custom back box. The difference in gains would be negligible but you could chose tail pipe design and sound. Just look around, chose a good one and maybe request that they do it so you can go back to standard if need be.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #3
Drrncour
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M Sport

No real benifits without a map to inhance it. I had a Scorpian exhaust on my audi TT, lovely sound. Nice burble and rasp, loved it.
Cree angel eyes - 19" 313 OEM alloy wheels - 15mm rear spacers - Black performance Grilles - Alloy pedals - Tinted windows - Shadowline trim - M3 rear Spoiler - Tail light mod - LED interior lighting - k&n panel Filter - Performance Diffuser - Carbon Badges alround - Bluetooth - Air intake scoops - Painted Calipers - Custom Stainless Exhaust
Appreciate 0