BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
Hunt Valley Horsepower - August 10 - ‘Late Summer’ Special Gathering

Thank you to everyone in the 1Addicts crew that has participated. Everyone is welcome. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday mornings when the schedule permits.

Date & Time: Saturday, August 10 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Show Car Entry: Starting at 6:30 a.m.
Rain Date: Saturday, August 17

Owners from all marques and all generations come together to celebrate our automotive enthusiast community in a family-friendly environment. You’ll see everything from a ’30 Model A and an ’08 Alpha Romeo 8C to a ’69 Z-28 and a ’00 BMW Z8. We gather every Saturday morning but there are 4 larger gatherings such as this one each year. All marques and generations are invited. On Saturday, August 10, invite your car club. Invite your friends. Bring the family!

Here are a few of the planned special guests…
1) Ron Capps’ NAPA Dodge Charger R/T funny car, the first to run under 4 seconds in the 1/4

2) 1-of-69 NHRA-spec ’13 COPO Camaro [set for delivery in July]

3) '76 New York Int'l Auto Show Porsche Turbo Carrera (chassis #41)

We’ll be pairing up with Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. They serve United States military personnel wounded or injured in service to our nation as well as their families. There will also be a short cruise to NAPA in Hunt Valley after the gathering to extend the festivities.

We hope to see you on August 10!

Here’s the Facebook Event page -- https://www.facebook.com/events/656409114385678
Check out our Fan Page -- https://www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower

See you down the road!

Rich “Will” Williams
Hunt Valley Horsepower
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Hunt Valley Horsepower’s “Late Summer” Special Gathering is fast approaching! As always, there’s no admission. Support the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. Donations are welcome. With a modest donation, you receive an Intrepid Fallen Heroes t-shirt.

Saturday, August 10
8 AM – 10 AM (check-in starts at 6:30 AM)
Hunt Valley Towne Centre, Hunt Valley, MD

All marques and generations ----- If you love your car, truck or SUV, you’re invited.

Among the Special Guests:
* Ron Capps’ NAPA Funny Car (1st Funny Car to break 4 seconds in the 1/4 mile)
* Fresh-out-of-the-factory, 1-of-69 COPO Camaro
* Lexus LFA Supercar
* Ferrari 360 Challenge Race Car
* '76 NY Int'l Auto Show Porsche Turbo Carrera (chassis #41)
* You!

For more information, check Horsepowering.com

If you’re on Facebook, you can make your attendance plans known on the Event Page.

Post-Show Caravans
Domestics Car Show at NAPA (Hunt Valley) – Departing at 10:30 AM
* Special Guest...Michael Waltrip * Live Classic Rock * First 80 show cars receive an Intrepid Fallen Heroes T-shirt
* Top ‘Fan Vote’ wins a $600 set of Carlyle Tools * Top ‘Judge Vote’ wins the Best In Show trophy

Supercars on State Street (Harrisburg) – Departing at 9:45 AM

VAG Fair (York) – Departing at 10:00 AM

See you on August 10 at Hunt Valley Horsepower!

Rich “Will” Williams
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

On Monday, I learned that Motorweek, television's original automotive magazine, will be doing a story on our community and they will be filming on Saturday, August 10! While I rarely make the call to shine up your favorite set of wheels, this may be the best Saturday to exercise some extra shine time. Your car, truck or SUV may be seen on international television!

For more information on the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, additional special appearances, the short caravan to the Domestics Show with Michael Waltrip and more, check out… http://horsepowering.com/specialgatherings/

If you’re on Facebook, note your attendance here… https://www.facebook.com/events/656409114385678

Spread the word to your car club, friends and family. See you on August 10!

Rich “Will” Williams
Appreciate 0