E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > I NEED HELP (New to BMW's and the Forums)

06-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
armyboy_brodo
OG TRIPLE OG
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco E90 328i/TiAg E36 M3

I NEED HELP (New to BMW's and the Forums)

So, upon returning from a 1 year tour in Korea, in May, I purchased an 07' 328i E90 completely stock. It came with Bi-xenon Adaptive Headlights, but as you all know the Angel Eyes are very dim. Which brings me here… I'm trying to find an upgrade/mod which would get rid of the amber corners (preferably the Euro look or LCI look), keep all my features (AHL), as well as bright LED Angel Eye replacements. I've done plenty of research and decided that the OSS design Angel Eyes are what I really would like, but being without my headlights for that amount of time isn't possible for me. Does anyone know of a website or store where I could order headlights that fit the description above, or of a shop in Colorado, that does this type of work so that way I could schedule an appointment and drop my car off to get this work done… ANY help would be greatly appreciated. If you're going to comment and say something negative or tell me to go search some more, please don't waist your time… I've been searching for almost a month now.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
McAuley7
@McAuley7
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Garage List
2010 335i  [9.00]
Do some more research bud...
Lol kidding getting some Lci headlights with some LUX LEDs for the angels other hand if u want to send away to get yours done u can buy a cheap pair of lights on eBay or aftermarket ones n throw them on your car until yours are ready n resell them
thanks for serving!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
armyboy_brodo
OG TRIPLE OG
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic777 View Post
Do some more research bud...
Lol kidding getting some Lci headlights with some LUX LEDs for the angels other hand if u want to send away to get yours done u can buy a cheap pair of lights on eBay or aftermarket ones n throw them on your car until yours are ready n resell them
thanks for serving!
Thanks for your help, However finding a cheap pair of Bi-Xenon AHL headlights seems to be near impossible... Is it possible for me to just add another pair of headlights (non Bi-Xenon AHL) until the current ones on there now are finished? Could I Plug and Play with some other LCI or Pre-LCI headlights (Halogen/Xenon)?
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
McAuley7
@McAuley7
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Garage List
2010 335i  [9.00]
Oh yeah forgot about that >.> I don't hav xenon ones so uh mmm u can't do plug n play ones then. Some one said that I think OSS can ship lights to you for a deposit while yours are in shop but not sure ima look into it
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #5
armyboy_brodo
OG TRIPLE OG
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic777 View Post
Oh yeah forgot about that >.> I don't hav xenon ones so uh mmm u can't do plug n play ones then. Some one said that I think OSS can ship lights to you for a deposit while yours are in shop but not sure ima look into it
Yea, I tried messaging OSS a week or two ago, still waiting on a reply.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #6
nosmo72
No Way
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335xi 6MT

Garage List
2008 335XI  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyboy_brodo View Post
Yea, I tried messaging OSS a week or two ago, still waiting on a reply.
I got my lights done by OSS and have no complaints. It was the only way to get the look I wanted. They get so many messages a day that Luis has even said to keep sending emails so you can get yourself to the top of their inbox. If you just sent one email you've probably been pushed so far down their inbox that they didn't even see it. Fire off a few more and you'll get a response.

OP...you don't have to be without headlights if you're thinking about OSS. They do a core exchange where they'll send you a set of lights to use while they work on yours. Not sure what the additional charge would be but, it's an option.
- Jay | TiAg e92 335xi | 6MT | Premium | Sport | Nav | OSS V4 Full Blackout | aFe Stage 2 DCI | VMR V710 19" | M3 Rep Front | M3 Side Skirts | M-Tech Rear | M3 Lip Spoiler | Gloss Black Vinyl Roof Wrap | Gloss Black Vinyl Window Trim Wrap | Piano Black Grilles | CF Vinyl Interior Trim Wrap | Interior LED -
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
armyboy_brodo
OG TRIPLE OG
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosmo72 View Post
I got my lights done by OSS and have no complaints. It was the only way to get the look I wanted. They get so many messages a day that Luis has even said to keep sending emails so you can get yourself to the top of their inbox. If you just sent one email you've probably been pushed so far down their inbox that they didn't even see it. Fire off a few more and you'll get a response.

OP...you don't have to be without headlights if you're thinking about OSS. They do a core exchange where they'll send you a set of lights to use while they work on yours. Not sure what the additional charge would be but, it's an option.
That's good to know. If it costs too much I'll pass anyways... But thanks for all the help y'all. I appreciate it.
Appreciate 0