E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTT: Supercharged '02 E46 M3

08-05-2013, 12:44 AM   #1
JRunSW20
Private
Rep
Drives: E-ninety

WTT: Supercharged '02 E46 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Just wondering if anyone is up for a trade/purchase as I love this car but I'm always open to trying something different. It always gets compliments anywhere I take it, and is definitely a head turner.

2002 BMW E46 Carbon Black M3 Supercharged 6 Speed Manual *Clean title*
The body is in perfect shape, no dings or dents, never been in any accidents, and has black interior

At 88K a Gen2 Stage 2 Active Autowerke supercharger was installed with only 5lbs of boost for a very reliable and very fast, 410WHP. Supercharger has blow off valve and seperate oil cooler.

Additional Mods:
- CSL front Bumper and decklid
- '04 LED M3 tail lights
- Blackened front grill and corner lights
- Racing Dynamics cat back exhaust
- HRE 540R wheels
- Crossdrilled CSL rotors
- Tint
- Corbeau race seats
- Clarion touchscreen headunit with Nav and DVD, all JL Audio speakers
- Ground Control adjustable camber plates
- Koni coilovers

I am fourth owner and the second owner was a BMW tech who did most of the work. He purchased the car in 2006 with 28,000 miles. Third owner didn't do anything to it and sold it after a few months since he wanted to buy a house. I purchased it when it had 98,900 miles from the third owner and now it has 104,xxx over a year later.

Also around 3,000 miles ago I also went ahead and did have the rear subframe mounted reinforced as it's a known problem for all E46s and E36s. So the new owner will have no worries with this car as it is in excellent condition.

Title in hand, $26K OBO

Last edited by JRunSW20; 08-05-2013 at 11:26 AM..
Appreciate 0