BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

08-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

Last edited by GhostyM; 10-24-2019 at 12:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
Randy M
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 B302 LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
Any news? I'm keeping the E92 M3 another year and waiting for the M4, just based off info that it'll begin production April-May for deliveries in June-July which makes it ideal for european delivery!
Are you on a deposit list locally?
      08-29-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
Are you on a deposit list locally?
See, I just picked up 335i Msport for ED and I asked but no word at getting on the list..

That was two months ago though.
Haven't asked yet.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 05:03 AM   #4
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
Any news? I'm keeping the E92 M3 another year and waiting for the M4, just based off info that it'll begin production April-May for deliveries in June-July which makes it ideal for european delivery!
You seemed to have answered your own question. Are you looking for an official launch day and information on launch cars to be sold as dealer stock? I imagine that information will come with or sometime soon after the autoshow debut in January in Detroit.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

No official info on release dates of the M3/M4 have been told to us dealers. The guess would be ED early summer, US deliveries mid to late summer of 2014, but that is just a guess!

Best bet if anyone is going to want one when they first come out is to get on a list somewhere. Depending on the allocation scenario that BMW gives dealers this car could be very very difficult to get when they first come out. Especially if each dealer only gets a couple allocations a month. The ones that will be available I would imagine would be heavily marked up

we are taking names for M3/M4 now and have been. Im sure all dealers will put you on a list if you ask. Just make sure when you do get on a list that you get some sort of confirmation. This way you are not waiting in the wings only to find out that the dealer forgot you wanted one or they sold your spot to a higher bidder! (hence put a deposit down if you can)

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #6
GreenLantern
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GT3

Indeed. Given that neither the F80 M3 nor the F82 M4 have actually been officially announced (the M4 we saw was just a "concept"), it's a bit too early to get a solid answer to your question.

Wait until the official unveilings of the Production versions. Then it might be easier to get an answer.

As GOLFFRR said, some dealers are taking names of interested clients down, but that's as far as it can get.
Appreciate 0