E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: Auto SG 06 330i ZHP, ZCP, fully loaded minus navigation.Time to say goodbye-

View Poll Results: Is this 08 e90 m3 a good deal if it checks out?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Keep the 330i 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

09-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
vsky330i
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

FS: Auto SG 06 330i ZHP, ZCP, fully loaded minus navigation.Time to say goodbye-

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17.00

Item Interest
Hello Folks,
Up for sale is my Auto SG/Black Dakota leather 06 330i w. 64xxx miles.

Specs:
2006 330i Auto 64,XXXmiles//
Sparkling Graphite
Black Dakota Leather
ZHP, ZCP, ZSP
Lux 5.0 HID's installed by BMW tech
Back Up Sensors
Fold down seats
Heated Seats
Comfort Access
New battery installed in May
New runflat tires covered under warranty installed in February

*All service records on hand from day 1 of purchase.

Reason:
I was offered a good deal on an 08 e90 m3 (35,xxx miles, ZHP, ZCP, ZSP, for $36k ).
Not 100% sure if the transaction will take place as I will have to get it inspected this Tuesday by my mechanic, but I am prequalified for a loan, quoted an extended warranty, and everything is good to go!

I was initially going to quickly and easily sell the at CarMax for $16.6 and received quotes from a few places who understood the value of the this car so I figure I'd give it a shot here. Looking for a quick sale to someone who will take care of my 330i. Just looking for the easiest/ best bet right now as far as $ and ease of transaction goes. Willing to take offers but need it gone by next week to go towards the M. Really want to keep her...and was deadset on keeping it past 100k miles. However the allure of the e90 M is too much.

Although I am a new member here, I have been trolling for quite a bit and changed my ID/PW (guess I will have to do this after this is sold :/ )

If you'd like to take a look, I will have the car fully detailed inside and out by Monday and will have the car fully inspected by my mechanic at Tischer BMW in Silver Spring by Tuesday including a complete brake fluid flush. All service was done there since the car was purchased (also purchased from there) and I also have all service records in hand. I am the 2nd owner, 1st owner being a sales manager at Tischer BMW who traded it in for a 335i. I was in 1 minor hit and run where some guy just tapped me while I when I was stopped at a light. All cosmetic work was done in Bethesda by Autobody Dimensions and I have the paper work on that as well.

If you are a serious buyer, txt or pm me. I will have pics of the car after its been detailed and been through the shop. (443) 454-1576.

Best Regards,
AP

Attached Images

Last edited by vsky330i; 09-19-2013 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Update
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
bmbarclay
Current M3 Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E90 M3

ZHP was the performance and aesthetic package offered on the E46 facelift. What ZHP package are you talking about? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_3_S...kage_.28ZHP.29