E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Arkym Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser for 2010 335

Closed Thread

09-20-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
Shiro86
Private
Rep
Drives: It has four wheels

Arkym Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser for 2010 335

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 500.00

Item Interest
*Howdy! This item for sale is a brand new carbon fiber Arkym rear diffuser for your 2010 335.

* I have TWO (2) of these available! Buy em both just in case or you have two cars!

*Item has a slight carbon defect in the weave that's why it's primered and ready for painting so sand that sucker down and paint it at Maaco! (I'm just kidding, please don't paint it at Maaco.)

*I would love your car to have a nice ass so buy her this to accentuate that booty coz when a BMW walks in with a little bitty waist and a carbon fiber diffuser in your face, you get sprung!

*Cash rules everything around me! CREAM! Don't be paying me in wampum or checks coz it's 2013 and nobody ain't got time for that! (OK, PayPal is a last resort.)

*Item is located in the lovely domed city of Irvine. Come pick it up and we can have a meal at Bruxie or The Habit or G-Burger...Your treat!

*I know y'all have a few questions so feel free to PM me with any as well as any great recipes for bouillabaisse.

*Fun trick: If your friends have Siri, you can actually tell her to post stuff to Facebook even if the phone is locked so have at it and mess with their minds!

Last edited by Shiro86; 09-20-2013 at 01:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread