E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Car Conspiracy Class Action / Information Email

10-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #1
Slke46
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 Sedan

Car Conspiracy Class Action / Information Email

Did anyone else get this email from the firm that has actioned the Car Conspiracy Class Action? Read below...

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for contacting the law office of Juroviesky and Ricci LLP regarding the above mentioned Class Action Claim (Bain et al. v GMC et al).

Due to the unprecedented and overwhelming response, and the large number of emails and voicemails we have received from the Canadian public regarding this issue, we are experiencing approximately a two week delay in responding to specific inquiries.

This email will address many of the common questions we have received regarding the Car Conspiracy Class Action.

General Information

General Information about this class action can be found in the press release, or the Statement of Claim for the Class Action on our website at www.jrclassactions.com (click on Bain et al.).

Join the Class Action

If you would like to join this class action claim, please click on the link below and follow the simple instructions in the online form.
http://www.jruslaw.com/classactions/carconspiracy/

Class Period (what period does the claim cover)

Currently our lawsuit claims relief for claims arising between August, 2005, and August, 2007. Our claim does not currently cover your claim if you purchased a car from a named Defendant prior to, or after this period, however we anticipate that the Class Period definition will be amended and that additional periods may be covered. If you would like to join the claim please click here http://www.jruslaw.com/classactions/carconspiracy/.

Is There Any Cost to Join the Class/Claim?

There is no cost to join the Claim.

I Have Additional Evidence/Materials

If you have any evidence regarding the Car Conspiracy Class Action Claim, that you feel might be beneficial to our offices or to the Class, please email such evidence to info@jruslaw.com and specify “Car Conspiracy Class Action-Evidence Included” in the subject line. Or you can fax it to 416.481.1792.

My Car Manufacturer has Not been Named

If you purchased a car from a manufacturer that has not been named in our Statement of Claim, and you would like to serve as representative Plaintiff in the action against that manufacturer, please respond to info@jrclassactions.com and indicate “Offer to serve as Lead Plaintiff For _____________” in the subject line.

Motorcycles/Boats/Construction Equipment

As of right now, manufacturers of the above have not been named in the lawsuit. If you would like to serve as Representative Plaintiff to sue a Motorcycle/Boat/Construction Equipment manufacturer, please respond to info@jruslaw.com and indicate “Offer to Serve as Lead Plaintiff for _________” in the subject line.

I Have an Idea for a Class Action

If you have an idea for a class action, please email your idea in confidence to info@jruslaw.com and indicate “Confidential Class Action Idea” in the subject line.

I need a lawyer for Complex Litigation/Corporate Transaction/US Legal Issue(s)

If you need a lawyer for complex financial, or other, litigation, or a Corporate Transaction, whether in Canada or in the US, Juroviesky and Ricci has a team of lawyers that can assist you. Please see www.jruslaw.com for more information about our firm.

Juroviesky and Ricci LLP is a cutting edge full service law firm providing our clients with Canadian and US legal advice.

JUROVIESKY AND RICCI LLP

CANADA. USA. SEAMLESS

I completed as much information as I could to support this Class Action...
      10-16-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
EdmBimmer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '10 X5 35d

Yup!

I did the same as you.
      10-17-2007, 02:44 PM   #3
Slke46
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 Sedan

Great... if we get enough people they will add BMW to the manufacturers list, hopefully something will be done.

"My Car Manufacturer has Not been Named

If you purchased a car from a manufacturer that has not been named in our Statement of Claim, and you would like to serve as representative Plaintiff in the action against that manufacturer, please respond to info@jrclassactions.com and indicate:

“Offer to serve as Lead Plaintiff For _____________” in the subject line."