F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Delivery from South Africa
Studio RSR

10-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
trinidon
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' 335i Xdrive Msport enroute

Garage List
Delivery from South Africa

How many out there is waiting on a delivery from South Africa (Rosslyn Plant) to the NYC Tristate area? Does anyone know if cars will pit stop in Germany prior to continuing to US? I'm awaiting ship info from SA. Current status is "released to carrier and awaiting transportation to port of exit".

Total time from SA processing order to completion date was 8 weeks and 1 day. I kid you not; placed order 14AUG and completed build on 10OCT. There was a strike around the time I placed order so not sure how much impact that had on delay.

Now I'm searching vessel transportation and if this is correct the next ship (BOHEME) to leave Durban port is 27OCT. Looks like I may have a early x-mas gift instead of a late October gift as my SA advised when I placed order.

Anyone else with vessel transportation info please advise.

http://sagaweb.2wglobal.com/AppSched...pe=generatePDF

http://sagaweb.2wglobal.com/AppSched...pe=generatePDF
2014 335i xDrive ///M sport | ZMT | Estoril Blue | Black Dakota Leather Black | Piano Trim |ZMM | ZCW | ZDA | ZDB | ZDH | ZPP | ZTP | 337 M sport Package | 400M Wheels | Increased Top Limiter | 2NH M sport brakes | Power/Manual Shades | HK.

Last edited by trinidon; 10-12-2013 at 09:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
Chr1s
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014' EB 335i MSport

My dealer just emailed me today, and from what he said my car left today from SA and it'll take a month for it to get to the Atlantic. I don't know if mine will stop at Germany though, but it looks like I'll be getting mine in Early Dec I'm thinking. I've had a similar story to yours because I placed my order on it within the strike was around as well and I thought that had some impact in it cause I sure felt like it was. But hope you get yours resolved dude.
Appreciate 0