THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Cloth/Alcantara seats

10-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
yourfriend
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E82 128i

Cloth/Alcantara seats

I'm just wondering if anybody knows whether or not the US will get those sexy cloth/alcantara black/blue stitched seats?

All I know is, I want. Badly. And if they make me get it without those seats, I will be sad.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
RSXDC5
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

The cloth/alcantara hexagon print seats for the F30 never made it stateside. I would assume it's going to be the same story for the 2 series...time will tell though!
      10-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

In the USA, nope, I highly doubt it. Scott has said so many times : (((

Which doesn't make sense to me since you could get a e90 M3 in the cloth track leather seats or something of that nature.

Based on the press release, it looks like we will only get 3 colors - all beige (oyster), red/black, or black/black for leather options.

However, the international configurator shows terra/black as an option.

I really like the oyster/black seats from the modern line... but it doesn't show it as available for the M235i.

Screw you bmw with your different lines. We can't even have VO on the M235i

o well I still am ordering one, just not sure what color to get. Red interior on blue exterior is a no for me. Don't want all black because of Texas heat (car is out all day), and don't want all beige (dirty too easily).

I might consider terra/black. Not sure how brown interior with blue exterior looks. Also considering the BMW performance interior so dunno
      10-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
yourfriend
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E82 128i

Those jerks... need to offer us the options to decide the car WE want, not the car THEY THINK we want.

Can't complain too much, seeing as they seem to have made almost exactly the car I want with the new M235i. Just wish they wouldn't show us these pictures of the amazing things they won't be offering us
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
Ramos
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 2020 M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21
In the USA, nope, I highly doubt it. Scott has said so many times : (((

Which doesn't make sense to me since you could get a e90 M3 in the cloth track leather seats or something of that nature.

Based on the press release, it looks like we will only get 3 colors - all beige (oyster), red/black, or black/black for leather options.

However, the international configurator shows terra/black as an option.

I really like the oyster/black seats from the modern line... but it doesn't show it as available for the M235i.

Screw you bmw with your different lines. We can't even have VO on the M235i

o well I still am ordering one, just not sure what color to get. Red interior on blue exterior is a no for me. Don't want all black because of Texas heat (car is out all day), and don't want all beige (dirty too easily).

I might consider terra/black. Not sure how brown interior with blue exterior looks. Also considering the BMW performance interior so dunno
I am in exactly the same boat

I want estoril blue, but don't like black interiors and blue on red is too superman (read bad taste in my eyes)

Maybe the best compromise is mineral gray on red..

I would also consider the blue on terra if that combo was available.. Blue on Brown is a classy combo but in this case the blue might be too light and the brown too dark
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2024, 01:39 PM   #6
JDM240
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i(F22) BMW 335xi (E90)

I've got red interior and would happily trade for the cloth seats. Dem sexy. Also the cloth seats in the M3 F80
Appreciate 0