F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Locking in Order / Incentives / Price
proTUNING Freaks

11-14-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
philcollison
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport

Locking in Order / Incentives / Price

I plan to pick up a 335i M-sport on May 16 in Munich. I will be paying cash and have the money now. I want to sign the paperwork in December to lock-in the price and incentives but know that the lock-in is typically 60-90 days. The question is - is the lock-in 60-90 from the time the car is paid in full or the time the car is picked up in Germany? I'd be happy to pay in full in February (for example) on a deal signed in December for a car to be picked up in May. Painful to get guidance on the issue from the dealers, as they either don't know for sure or have their own agendas. I toggled BMW direct on the issue and they said only "incentives are valid when the paperwork is signed, speak with your dealer".
Appreciate 0