BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Commercial Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

Closed Thread

11-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M340i,15 M4,12 328i,08 135i

Evolution Racewerks / Black Friday Sale!!!

It's that time in the year again. It's our 4th annual Black Friday Weekend Sale! The best discounts of the year can be had during this weekend. Free giveaways will be given on purchases of many items. Each ordered item will count as a "ticket" to our free drawing conducted after Black Friday. There is no limit to how many "tickets" you can get or how many times you can win!

A majority of our products will be on sale but pricing will only be released on the night of. For a list of what we have for the 6 series platform, check out our webpage here: http://www.evolutionracewerks.com/catalog/199

One of the biggest changes this year for our Black Friday Weekend Sale is the start time. The past three years, we have started the sale on Midnight Friday, 12:00am Pacific Standard Time. Many of our east coast customers had to wait until 3:00am Eastern Standard Time for the sale. This year, we are changing our start time to 12:00am Eastern Standard Time. Why is this important? Doorbusters specials. We only have limited amounts of doorbuster specials and they are first come first serve! Happy Savings!

Event Start Time (Time Zone)

Time Zone: Start Time:
Alaska Standard Time (AKST) Thursday, 11/28 8:00pm
Pacific Standard Time (PST) Thursday, 11/28 9:00pm
Mountain Standard Time (MST) Thursday, 11/28 10:00pm
Central Standard Time (CST) Thursday, 11/28 11:00pm
Eastern Standard Time (EST) Friday, 11/29 12:00am

We'd like to apologize greatly for everyone who was waiting at the start of the Black Friday Sale to come on our website. Our website had an EPIC FAIL right at the start of the sale. Due to the amount of people on the website, our website program crashed. It corrupted the file and we had to reload the website from backup files. This took a LONG time. We're so sorry!!! The website is back up now and should be good to go.

To make it up to everyone, we will be doubling the quantity of available doorbuster specials so that everyone who's been waiting can get a chance to get it. If you've been waiting for our website, let us know and we will throw in something special. We're also going to sweeten the sale a bit for everyone's patience.

Last edited by Evolution Racewerks; 11-29-2013 at 07:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep

Pricing and ordering will be available tonight at 9pm pacific time on our website. Get your mouse ready!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #3
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep

Sale is on! Get your doorbusters!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2013, 02:20 AM   #4
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep

We'd like to apologize greatly for everyone who was waiting at the start of the Black Friday Sale to come on our website. Our website had an EPIC FAIL right at the start of the sale. Due to the amount of people on the website, our website program crashed. It corrupted the file and we had to reload the website from backup files. This took a LONG time. We're so sorry!!! The website is back up now and should be good to go.

To make it up to everyone, we will be doubling the quantity of available doorbuster specials so that everyone who's been waiting can get a chance to get it. If you've been waiting for our website, let us know and we will throw in something special. We're also going to sweeten the sale a bit for everyone's patience.

Last edited by Evolution Racewerks; 11-29-2013 at 07:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread