M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > M5 versus...

View Poll Results: LCI M5 and Competition package ?
Competition package is worth 8k 6 66.67%
Competition package is not worth it 3 33.33%
Wheels of base model is better 4 44.44%
Exhauste needs to be louder on base? 2 22.22%
LCI base M5 is different than M5 Base pre LCI 1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

12-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Smile Just pulled the trigger on the M5 LCI and OMG Boy WOW Goodness ! A beast in a suit!!

Forget Audi S6 - Because I did dare compare it to M5 but I was very very wrong!! M5 is at a very different level and of course it is meant to be more sporty that luxury!!
Power is intoxicating but BTW drama of exhauste makes a huge difference because 550i Dinan Stage 2 is not far but it is not just power the M5 is all about... I don't how to put it but how you deliver this power is probably more important and the steering feel (Super sports is too tight though - But in sport mode it is so precise that I couldn't believe the difference compared to any other car I test drove including S6 I believe it was Too light!!

Get the real thing M5... S6 doesn't even come close!!

It is amazingly sporty...
Still in break in period and max RPM I am doing is 5500 -
But still that is enough to have a clue what type of monster this M5 really is!!
I am trying to get rid of my 550i 2012 F10 Dinan Stage 2 with 30k miles on it !!
If anybody is interested in my 550i 2012 With Dinan Stage 2 let me know I will give YOU THE BEST DEAL ONLINE!!

And reason I still have it is I couldn't give it to stealers for auction price and I hope I don't lose much on it because selling it too early made me upside down with negative equity..

If you have any qquestions regarding M5 let me know

BTW I believe the LCI is a little different than 2013 that was my first test drive which I loved but LCI is probably tighter with more steering feel and more connectedness to the road!!
Am I imagining this?

My M5 is not competition package and I don't regret it a bit this is probably too sporty for my taste -

And I like the Base M5 20 wheels way more than the competition package wheels!

I agree that exhauste could be louder!
Lower Stance may be nice in C PACKAGE
Louder exhauste ?
15HP for 7900$ come on BMW/M division I am sure Dinan is going to get 700 out of this M5...
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
Forget Audi S6 - Because I did dare compare it to M5 but I was very very wrong!! M5 is at a very different level and of course it is meant to be more sporty that luxury!!
Power is intoxicating but BTW drama of exhauste makes a huge difference because 550i Dinan Stage 2 is not far but it is not just power the M5 is all about... I don't how to put it but how you deliver this power is probably more important and the steering feel (Super sports is too tight though - But in sport mode it is so precise that I couldn't believe the difference compared to any other car I test drove including S6 I believe it was Too light!!

Get the real thing M5... S6 doesn't even come close!!

It is amazingly sporty...
Still in break in period and max RPM I am doing is 5500 -
But still that is enough to have a clue what type of monster this M5 really is!!
I am trying to get rid of my 550i 2012 F10 Dinan Stage 2 with 30k miles on it !!
If anybody is interested in my 550i 2012 With Dinan Stage 2 let me know I will give YOU THE BEST DEAL ONLINE!!

And reason I still have it is I couldn't give it to stealers for auction price and I hope I don't lose much on it because selling it too early made me upside down with negative equity..

If you have any qquestions regarding M5 let me know

BTW I believe the LCI is a little different than 2013 that was my first test drive which I loved but LCI is probably tighter with more steering feel and more connectedness to the road!!
Am I imagining this?

My M5 is not competition package and I don't regret it a bit this is probably too sporty for my taste -

And I like the Base M5 20 wheels way more than the competition package wheels!

I agree that exhauste could be louder!
Lower Stance may be nice in C PACKAGE
Louder exhauste ?
15HP for 7900$ come on BMW/M division I am sure Dinan is going to get 700 out of this M5...
Glad you are happy with the ride but you can't post a thread without pics on here!

LCI is just a facelift. No difference in performance. You get better steering and suspension plus a remapped diff and more form the Comp. Pkg. That's what the extra price is not just hp. And don't count on Dinan getting anything out of the M5. Do some reading here. It is a beast as it is. Enjoy it!

2016 McLaren 675LT - Chicane Grey
2016 Corvette Z07 - Artic White
2016 BMW F86 X6M - Black Sapphire Metallic
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #3
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Glad you are happy with the ride but you can't post a thread without pics on here!

LCI is just a facelift. No difference in performance. You get better steering and suspension plus a remapped diff and more form the Comp. Pkg. That's what the extra price is not just hp. And don't count on Dinan getting anything out of the M5. Do some reading here. It is a beast as it is. Enjoy it!
Here you are -
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-09-2014, 03:44 AM   #4
shahano
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21' M2C 6spd ,11' 1M, 88' M3

Congrats, she looks beautiful.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2014, 06:34 AM   #5
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

stunning!

congrats on the new beast!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2014, 06:38 AM   #6
shahano
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21' M2C 6spd ,11' 1M, 88' M3

what color is that?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #7
soooma
///MD
United_States