E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 335i coupe M sport, 6mt, 34k miles

01-07-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
Shanghai_Texas
ultimate driving machine
Rep
Drives: 2009 bsm e92 335i

Cool 2009 335i coupe M sport, 6mt, 34k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Located in San Antonio. Locals only. No part out.

34k miles, 6 speed, has Navigation and all the options except for comfort access. 2 sets of keys. 2nd owner. Never had an accident but the front bumper, rear bumper and hood has been repainted. The hood was scrapped by a flying roof shingle during a storm and I have pictures of the before picture to prove the lightness of the damages. The rear bumper was painted prior to me buying it from the dealership due to a scratch during shipping-again not an accident. Front bumper was voluntary painted by me during the hood repaint because I wanted to get rid of the rock chips/license plate holes.

It is daily driven so mileage will increase. Paint is average for a 4 year old car. Washed/Waxed regularly. 1 ding on the right side (pics coming) and I'll try to take a picture of every scratch. Most are so minor I can't even get a good photo of it.

Mods include: B&M springs, Koni Yellow struts, 19" Rims (installed at a shop around Sept/Oct this year) ride quality is still excellent. Also got a set of brand new Sumitomo htr z wrapped around the custom powdercoated VMR V10 rims. Color is sunken treasure (dark gold/copper). One of the rims was curbed a little bit yesterday and I'm very upset about it since the rims are so new. I don't remember when it happened cause I didn't hear anything but its pretty minor, just about 1 inch on the lip. I'll take pictures of it too. Car comes with the stock wheels and 2 spares for the the VMR rims (front and back since its staggered)

It has a duke dynamics rear finned carbon fiber diffuser installed ($500)

No go fast mods was ever installed. I have a new UUC evo Short throw shifter and a CDV delete I haven't had the chance to install which will be included with sale. I also have a set of cyba burnt titanium tips also not installed. Never raced/dynoed/driven recklessly. I'm in the insurance industry so I'm not one to take unnecessary risks.

Interior leather is in good shape. Driver side has a couple of scratches right where the butt sits I think from the previous owner's pet or something. It is brushed aluminum interior with black leather. The rear aluminum trim has an area that's a bit messed up. Again, I think its from the previous owner's pet or something. I bought it from Texas Auto Direct in Houston, original vehicle was in NY.

I'm at work right but I'll have pictures the trouble areas posted up so there would be no surprises.

Not in too much of a hurry to sell but I do have a couple of vehicles I'm looking at already so please email me at benzo1125@yahoo.com if you're serious.

Selling because I need a truck. Will entertain trades for 2012+ Tacoma or similar vehicle

Asking $27,500 obo

Attached Images

01-08-2014, 10:16 AM   #2
ziggityzen
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5M

Any interest in parting out the VMRs? I am in San Antonio as well. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
brewnami
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i M Sport Coupe

Very interested, local in Austin. Email sent!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 10:28 PM   #4
Shanghai_Texas
ultimate driving machine
Rep
Drives: 2009 bsm e92 335i

No parting out unless the new owner dislikes the rims
      01-28-2014, 11:50 PM   #5
brewnami
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i M Sport Coupe