E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Anyone reccommend a good custom exhaust place in Devon/Somerset?

03-14-2014, 09:27 AM   #1
Scoff123
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 320D M Sport

Anyone reccommend a good custom exhaust place in Devon/Somerset?

I am hoping to replace the standard oval tailpipe on my E90 320D M Sport with a twin round tip, but want it to look as OEM/factory fitted as possible. I'm not trying to pretend I am driving a 6 cylinder car, it's purely because I can't stand the oval shape and it's the one thing that let's the car down looks wise (IMO).

I've been to powerflow near where I work and they have shown me a few tips and given me a quote, but although they can stagger the twin round tips that I thought looked about the best, they are engraved with powerflow on the ends, had baffles on the insides and just looked a bit too 'halfords' which I don't want!

I've searched and found a few posts where people have done the same (and got flamed for trying to look like a 330 etc) but wondered if anyone around the somerset area have done this or similar and could recommend a good/trusted place to go?

This is the look I am after, sorry pinched a pic from Stupot's post!

Would it be worth looking at fitting a 330D rear section instead?

Thanks
Scott
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
Drrncour
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M Sport

Got mine done at powerflow, you don't have to have the baffles and you don't have to have powerflow written on them either.

Mine are below:
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2014, 01:03 PM   #3
Scoff123
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 320D M Sport

Hi, thanks for the reply. I checked with Powerflow and they don't have a twin round without baffles and without the powerflow engraving.
Can anyone recommend somewhere else? Thanks, Scott
Appreciate 0