E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Snapped eccentric trailing arm bolt... shout out to everyone

04-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
scotty_miller
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2003.5 E46 M3

Snapped eccentric trailing arm bolt... shout out to everyone

So I got my h&r coilovers on today.. in love... I'll do a review later... so back on task. Went to sears for my alignment and they tell me the eccentric bolt for my trailing arm was frozen and that didn't want to attempt to take it off. Came home and got one side loose after I soaked it, the bad part is the driver side bolt snapped looked every where and ecs can get it in 5 days and the dealership closed for the day. Really can't be without my car all week cause I got to get to class and work. Anyone know of any vendors that would have this in stock? It's part number 33326764292. I tried ebay, getbmwparts, rockauto, autozone(no clue why) ecs, bmwsouthatlanta
Appreciate 0