E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Just got my downpipes installed by Ikonic Garage in Silverlake

04-05-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
1NS0MN1A
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: IS

Just got my downpipes installed by Ikonic Garage in Silverlake

Just would like to thank the guys over at Ikonic which installed my DPs today. It took a very short amount of time, especially given that my car had to cool down after a long commute before they could start working on it. Omar, Ari, and Imran are all experts at working on BMWS, and they know the car inside and out. Check them out if you need anything done to your car, including walnut blasting. They are quick, competitively priced, and one of the must honest group of car mechanics I have ever met.

I am very happy with the downpipes. Sounds amazing with the stock 335is exhaust, and the performance bump is unreal paired with the jb4.

Happy Saturday!

* I am in no way affiliated with Ikonic whatsoever, I just had a very nice experience with them today, and I want others to know about it.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #2
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Nice. Can you say how much they charged?
      04-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
1NS0MN1A
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc View Post
Nice. Can you say how much they charged?
Just ask them. I don't want to share a price. They are competitively priced and have an awesome staff/waiting room!
Appreciate 0