E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Any alternatives to the signal lights on the e92?

11-23-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
SekZi
Shawn
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i Black/Red/Aluminum

Any alternatives to the signal lights on the e92?

Are there any alternatives to the yellow bulbs on our signal lights? I want either a blue color or nothing at all. I know we will receive error messages if the signal lights are just taken out, but is there any way for us to do something about these signal lights on our e92's?

Is the error message going to be really annoying if they are taken out, or do we have bulbs for them yet? I couldn't find any. They are so uglly.
      11-23-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
89andy
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 328xi

i think i saw someone who installed stealth bulbs, and they get rid of the amber look i believe. Also jlevi is developing turn signal lights for the 92?

What I'm interested in is the full package but it's hard to get information all in one place. I want to change the front turn signal, back signal, and sidemarkers all to white led. However is it an easy DIY or do I have to pay someone for installation.
2007 E92 328xi sapphire black / black leatherette / step / premium / iDrive / sport seat / pdc / GP thunder angels / 35% tint / matte black grille / 6000k hid fog / 6000k D1S / led license plate / painted reflectors / m3 spoiler
Appreciate 0