E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > INSANE LOW PRICE !!! Active Autowerke N52 328 exhaust on SALE!!! PM FOR YOUR PRICE

05-08-2014, 02:11 PM   #1
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Talking INSANE LOW PRICE !!! Active Autowerke N52 328 exhaust on SALE!!! PM FOR YOUR PRICE

PM ME FOR YOUR PRICE

[CENTER]

Active Autowerke BMW 328i Exhaust N52 Performance
Optimal power, performance and sound are the core values of our Active Autowerke BMW 328i exhaust system, designed to fit BMW 325i, 328i, and 330i E9X N52 models. A free-flow design and beefy 80mm dual exhaust tips allow 35% to 40% more exhaust flow than the stock BMW 328i exhaust system. The increased flow minimizes back pressure, resulting in substantial HP and torque gains. The system’s 100% hi-polish stainless steel construction also makes a bold visual statement, while also increasing durability. This BMW 328i performance exhaust produces a sporty, yet mellow tone with NO highway drone.

Factory-fit specifications are followed closely, yet our system allows 18lbs in weight savings as opposed to the factory BMW exhaust.

Our engineering team also incorporated the Active Autowerke Noise Cancellation Chamber to assist in reducing/eliminating drone. Manufactured from 100% polished 304 stainless steel, this clamp-on system is a must for the N52 owner looking to bring their BMW's performance to new heights.
Add our BMW 328i Performance Tune for the best combination of power and reliability!
Note:
This exhaust doesnt fit the XI (4WD) and Station Wagon Models.
Exhaust system requires cutting of the factory pipe for installation. Dimensions and cutting points are highlighted in the instructions.
Some models have a round tubular pipe that makes the installation seamless. Other models have an oblong shape and will require welding instead of clamping.

Read reviews, and follow along with the exhaust's development in this thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=710181

Key Features:

-Fits 325i,328i,330i
-Full 304 stainless steel construction with hi-polish finish
-3" Mandrel-bent piping for optimum exhaust flow
-NCC (Drone Reduction)
-Dual 80mm Active Autowerke Signature tips, staggered
-Weight Savings *18lbs lighter than stock BMW exhaust*
-Designed to use existing factory mounts and hardware
-Fully adjustable mounting positions
-Fully adjustable tips
-Illustrated instruction manual
-Two year warranty

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 05-08-2014 at 05:46 PM..
Appreciate 0