E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Brand new Scan Gauge II

05-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #1
climax_e92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92

Exclamation FS: Brand new Scan Gauge II

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 160.00

Item Interest
Hey guys i have a brand new unopened Scan Gauge II.
Story is, i bought one online, but somehow was charged for 2 and they won't let me do a return because they said it was my mistake and not theirs.

Just selling for how much i was charged for. More info can be found on Mod Bargains (dot) com. $160 shipped!!

This is the latest edition with the updated software. The ScanGaugeII is a 3-in-1 automotive computer that combines a multifunction trip computer, diagnostic scan tool, and up to 37 digital gauges. Can also change the screens to like 8 different colors.

The ScanGaugeII has been redesigned with expandable Add-A-Gauge (aka XGauge) technology. Add to the original 12 gauges by customizing the ScanGaugeII to monitor up to 25 more--depending on your specific vehicle's sensor design. Four gauges can be displayed simultaneously and can help determine fuel consumption rates, allowing you to adjust driving behavior and save gas. At the same time, keep an eye on coolant temperature, engine speed, and much more in real time. If there is a young driver in the house or friends borrow your car, the ScanGaugeII can record speeds of up to 158 mph and store the information for you to view later, so you will know just how fast your young driver or friend was going last night. If the unit was disconnected, you'll know: An indicator will be displayed in the trip data.

Digital Gauge Features
The ScanGauge is able to display up to 4 of a possible 12 gauges at one time. The gauges can easily be customized to display what you would like to see on your ScanGauge. All the optional display gauges are displayed in real time.
Fuel economy
Fuel rate
Battery Voltage
Coolant temperature
Intake air temperature
Engine speed (RPM)
Vehicle speed (MPH and KPH)
Manifold pressure
Engine load
Throttle position
Ignition timing
Open/closed loop

Trip Features
The ScanGauge automatically tracks and stores data from 4 individual trips. The trip mode within the ScanGauge is most useful for improving fuel economy, and saving you money. The ScanGauge lets you try different driving techniques and routes and gives quick feedback on how they affect fuel consumption. The trip feature keeps track of most of the features noted above and also includes:

Digital Gauge Features
The ScanGauge is able to display up to 4 of a possible 12 gauges at one time. The gauges can easily be customized to display what you would like to see on your ScanGauge. All the optional display gauges are displayed in real time.
Fuel economy
Fuel rate
Battery Voltage
Coolant temperature
Intake air temperature
Engine speed (RPM)
Vehicle speed (MPH and KPH)
Manifold pressure
Engine load
Throttle position
Ignition timing
Open/closed loop
Time to empty
Distance to empty
Driving time
Fuel used

For more questions or pictures, don't hesitate to email me. I will usually respond back to emails in minutes.
I installed mine above the driver side AC vent above the light switches. Can send pix of how it looks on my car tomorrow just email me.

m.teh89@gmail.com

Paypal please send as gift, or you can pay for the fees. Thank you

-Mike

Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
climax_e92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92

$150 shipped!
Appreciate 0