BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Heading to Montebello, QC this weekend

05-14-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Heading to Montebello, QC this weekend

Looking forward to getting away for the long weekend, wife and I are heading up to Montebello.

Apparently there is this Fairmont that is made out of a bunch of logs...like a log cabin, which is supposed to be very neat so we are staying there.

But what I'm looking forward to more is this Land Rover driving experience there - get to take them on and off roads, not sure how technical it will get, I will report back on the experience, but definitely eager to see how it is.

And plus, they are letting us take the Range Rover Sport - Supercharged V8 on and off these roads so that should be a blast. Planning on putting all 500+ of those ponies to good use on the road...I don't think it will be much use or make any difference off road (actually, it may even hinder the off road ability if anything is my guess).

Anyone been to Montebello and feel like there is anything not to miss? I heard there is a good cheese shop in town that also does fresh bread...sounds like the makings of a picnic if I pick up a bottle of wine beforehand.
Appreciate 0