THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum Wife got rear ended in the M235i yesterday (pictures included of car but not wife =D)

08-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #45
Db750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
My condolences -- that's awful, and to have two of your Bimmers wrecked in such a short period of time must be beyond comprehension! Still, at least you emerged physically unscathed. I hope the other driver is charged with lying to the officer on the scene -- glad you had a cop who saw through her. And after all that, to get stuck with an econobox Chevy is just soul-crushing.

Good luck with the repairs to the M3 and I'm sure you're looking forward to having the M235i back. My 228i is most likely going to get out of surgery next week... it's been over two months and I can't wait!
Hey DeaconBlues, thank you for your support! I feel lost without my bimmer's, especially over the weekend when I would usually spend hours cruising around aimlessly.

Glad to hear that you are close to getting your baby back! I can't believe you have gone without it for two months! That must have been rough! Let us know how things go when you finally get her back, and feel free to post an update/pictures here if you would like!

Here is a picture of my crashed M3:

Appreciate 0
      09-20-2015, 01:57 PM   #46
Db750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Hey guys, I wanted to update this thread and let everyone know that I do finally have the car back and also thank everyone once again for the support. We got the car back on Thursday September 10, and left the next day for our trip to Hilton Head Island. We were planning on taking the M3 as it still has many miles left on the lease, but it was unavailable. I have to say that I really, really enjoyed the 235 on the trip and there were several plus sides to the 2 including more comfortable, more quite on interstate, much newer tech including the great NBT, and better gas milage. We put about 2000 miles on her in a week, and just like always she performed flawlessly. I also really enjoyed the M-performance exhaust I had added on during my morning drives around the island!

I'll post a few pictures below to show off her new booty! These were taken today after getting her cleaned up after the long trip. Will post more pictures in my build journal in the pictures and videos section!

Appreciate 1
      09-20-2015, 02:06 PM   #47
Vitacura
Ich Liebe mein BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 M240i CV, 23 X1

Very nice, glad you got it back!
Appreciate 1