BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

09-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #1
Race_Doc11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 G82 M4

Garage List
2023 BMW G82 M4  [10.00]
2018 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 Audi RS5 (Sold)  [10.00]
2008 E93 M3 (Sold)  [10.00]
Philly area - 2008 AW e93 M3 DCT Fox Red - 34,xxx k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 39,500.00

Item Interest
Before I proceed with the ad I would like to sincerely request you to please NOT post any negative comments on this thread. I don’t need your advice on pricing nor do I need to be told what other cars are priced at. I could not be any more clear than this. Thank you I know my car really well and have priced it at what I think it should go for. There will be numerous threads with pricing lower/ higher or the same as mine than my car but with no pictures or little to no details on what they are selling so it is really not a fair comparison. It also makes a huge difference depending on what kind of a seller you are dealing with. I want to be 100% transparent on what I am selling and want to make the buyer as informed and comfortable as I would like to be when buying a new or a used car.

To summarize, let’s keep this thread clean. Compliments are welcome and for prospective serious buyers, please feel free to make reasonable offers and I shall certainly consider them.

Up for sale is my 2008 E93 M3.

PRICE: $39,500 (Offers are welcome)

Feel free to make any reasonable offers and I can always consider the highest of the reasonable ones and go from there.

2008 E93 M3
Alpine White with Extended Fox Red leather and Aluminum Trim
DCT Transmission
34,XXX miles
Clean Carfax
Never EVER Tracked
Never been in an accident
Never seen a carwash.
Front bumper was replaced with an OEM bumper because I had a spoiler that I didn’t like and the body shop glued it to the bumper so I decided to get a new one when I got the challenge front spoiler.

Options:

- Premium Package: Electric foldable mirrors, Coming home device, Compass, Garage door opener
- 7-speed MDCT
- Electronic Damping Control
- Technology Package: M Drive Smart card / smart key automatic with central locking and includes ignition starter, Card key power locks, Navigation
- 19” 220M Wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (65% on rears and 75% on Front)
- Cold Weather Package: High pressure headlight cleaners, Heated Front Seats and Fold Down Rear Seats
_ Anti Theft alarm

Condition

Exterior: The exterior is in amazing shape in like new condition. Always garage kept never been exposed to snow nor salt. Not a single ding or dent on any body panel of the car with the exception of a very small scratch in the middle of the rear bumper it is not even noticeable unless you specifically look for it and another on the corner of the rear bumper when it meets the finder.
Car always waxed only using swissvax .

Interior: The interior is immaculate like new condition. The passenger seat and rear seats have rarely been sat in and look like new. Always vacuumed and treated the seats with Swissvax leather care products. No ware and tear signs on the driver seat either.

Performance: The cars feels and runs as E9X should. Never tracked / Raced. No issues with engine or tranny. No tunes or any other after market parts have ever been installed to the engine.

Records/Maintenance:
-All scheduled maintenance has been done including recent antifreeze and brake fluid flush.
-Oil change always done every 5000 miles or 6 moths whatever came first.
-Blackstone report is attached from my last oil change.
-Just had a fresh oil change at Auto Couture in July.
-Brand new rear Brake kit (rotors, pads and sensors) 2 weeks ago.

Please Note: I am currently posting pictures of the car as it sits but the following items are not for sale and will be replaced by stock on the car.
1) Challenge carbon fiber front spoiler
2) Black Kidney Grill/Gills and clear side reflectors (Replace with Orange Stock ones)
3) 3 month old LED tail lights
4) 5mm back spacers and 10mm front spacers

It will take me less than a day to switch these parts out as there is really not much to do. If the buyer is interested in any of the parts we can discuss pricing for those separate from the car.

What I am leaving on the car:

1) H&R springs - $350 + $450 install = $800
I will also give the oem springs to the buyer incase if he wants to bring it to stock.
- H&R Great springs for lowering the car while still retaining the use of EDC. This is usually the first mod for most new owners. It is too much work to uninstall it and sell it separately so I am just leaving it on the car.

2) Arkym double sided Carbon Fiber diffuser painted semi gloss Black - $ 1,250 bought new from PY SPEED

Coding

• Disable iDrive disclaimer
• Brake Force Lights with regular brake lights
• Hard-top open and close enable on motion

idrive Maintenance Screenshots will be posted later today.

Stock Parts that will go back on the car are in new condition.

Will ship id buyer arrange for his owen shipping methods although I prefer picking the car up.

Thank you!

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 070214.pdf (17.4 KB, 128 views)

Last edited by Race_Doc11; 09-13-2014 at 03:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
///M///
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 Manual AW F80

That looks simply immaculate for a 2008 I have met the owner with his gorgeous RS5 at a local cars and coffee. Totally down to earth and friendly guy. Buyer will have no trouble dealing with him.

My Amazing European Delivery Story
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 02:37 PM   #3
TRY M33
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: f90 Bmw M5

Garage List
200 BMW M3  [0.00]
i kinda wish i bought this instead of mine
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #4
Cobu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport 6MT

I've known the owner of this beautiful M3 for 7yrs now (actually remember the day he bought this car) and have always admired how meticulously he took care of it. Always covered, despite being parked in the garage, hand washed, polished to perfection and what not - the guy is a neat freak Kidding aside, this is a showroom looking car, immaculate inside and out, and if it were 6MT it wouldn't be on this thread, but three parking spots over - in my possession. The owner is a great guy and super easy to deal with. Whoever snatches this M3 is one lucky guy/gal.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #5
Race_Doc11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 G82 M4

Garage List
2023 BMW G82 M4  [10.00]
2018 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 Audi RS5 (Sold)  [10.00]
2008 E93 M3 (Sold)  [10.00]
Car is sold...