BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

12-31-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
kernelmaker
Registered
Rep
Drives: e60

Supercharger, Headers, and KillerChiller for sale!

Supercharger:
Works great. Package includes:

- Supercharger
- Integrated aftercooler
- Heat exchanger
- Coolant hoses (some were cut to work with KillerChiller. Hoses are cheap and available at auto part store if needed)
- Pulley bracket
- 3.2" Pulley
- 3.1" Pulley
- 3.0" Pulley
- 2.9" Pulley
- 2.8" Pulley
- Upgraded Bosch fuel injectors
- Coolant pump
- Coolant filler box w/bracket
- Coolant tap/splitter
- Fuel pressure gauge fitted to fuel rails
- Installation instruction manual

You will want to work with ESS on obtaining an E-Flash cable for programming your ECU.

Shipping not included. Domestic (USA) sale only.

$5000

Headers:
Had the headers on my 550i for a while and they worked great. Will also work on 545i. These may work on 745/750 and 645/650. Let me know if you're trying to make these fit on anything other than an E60 and I will research this for you.

$2000

Here is a dyno showing the difference between stock versus these headers:

If you install catalytics with these headers (you should install high flow cats), you shouldn't see a CEL. I initially got a CEL because I ran the car without cats but then had the ECU re-flashed to ignore the downstream o2 sensors. Pretty typical. You can optionally install downstream o2 simulators or try the ol o2 extenders.

This is by far my favorite mod on the car. Unbelievable how few people actually do this mod. It also makes the car sound very aggressive and clean, as if you can hear each cylinder firing. Pretty awesome.

KillerChiller:
The KillerChiller will lower your IAT2's. This is the expensive one with all the features. More info can be found here:

http://killerchiller.com/
Products | Kincaid Performance, Inc.

$500 shipped
Appreciate 0