BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #1
binnkim
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Trade anyone? My 135i for your 128i ?

So I have my hopes quite low in finding the right person who wants to trade and I don't expect much response but I gotta try at least.

Here's why I want to trade:
I bought 2009 black 135i AT with 88,000KMs about 1.5 - 2 years ago. I got my first full-time job and still living with parents so I thought I should enjoy while I can.

Last September, I decided to pursue PhD at the University of Waterloo and quit my job. With less than 2 years of working, my financial savings weren't super deep. I told myself, I can still manage to afford the car.

I made frequent trip to Waterloo - Toronto - Waterloo almost every other weekend. At the same time, my cars has put on quite some mileage and now it's at 110,000KMs (109,975KMs to be exact).

So here's what I want to do.

I'd like to sell my car and buy 128i. (Trust me, I considered Civic, Forte Koup, Hybrids, etc). But selling and buying will cost quite a bit (mainly because I have to pay TAX).

If there's a right person out there who would like to drive 135i instead of their 128i , but at the same time, don't want to spend money on selling it and buying 135i, let me know. Hopefully we can workout things.

I saved the details for those interested.

Appreciate 0