BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

Mporium BMW

05-01-2015, 04:36 AM   #1
MFM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 CP

FS - E9X M3 Genuine BMW M Performance Steering Wheel - Blue Stripe (non-DCT)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I had this wheel on my manual transmission M3 for a year. I'm selling the car with the original steering wheel, so this one is up for sale. You can purchase this Wheel new for as low as $680 plus tax with free shipping. As an alternative, you can buy my slightly used wheel and save $150+. The Alcantara and tri-color stitching are in excellent condition - see pics. The wheel will be shipped in the original foam shipping bag and box. I will pack securely and ship free via USPS Priority Mail to any of the 50 states. PM me if interested.

Genuine BMW M Performance Steering Wheel - Blue Stripe
Sport steering wheel made from Alcantara based on the M3 sports steering wheel. The diameter and cross-section are identical to the M3 standard steering wheel. Steering wheel rim flattened at the bottom, 3-color M seam and motorsports blue central marking in fulled nappa leather. Alcantara over the entire steering wheel rim offers an excellent grip in extreme driving situations. Attractive design with flattened steering wheel rim and central marking at the 12 o'clock position for that racing sports feel. Your stock M3 steering wheel multifunction trim and airbag transfer over. Installation is easy(under 30 minutes) and there are many DIYs on youtube.

'09 Black Challenger SRT -- sold | '98 Artic Silver M3 -- sold

Last edited by MFM5; 05-04-2015 at 10:21 PM..
Appreciate 0