BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

05-13-2015, 06:38 PM   #1
gobby
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 JZB M3

Rearview Mirror with Homelink, clown nose, and autodimming to fit most BMW's after 07

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00

Item Interest
Hi guys,

Bit of an idiot move on my part here,

I bought an unused OEM Mirrror (with Homelink, autodimming, and LCI Clown nose) for my 09 E92 M3. It fits perfect, works perfect...but when I tried to use the Homelink, it didnt work...

It doesn't work because I'm a blithering idiot that forgot to do research on regional remote control frequencies: I bought a mirror with U.S. spec Homelink...and I live in New Zealand... which requires the U.K. version...doh

So I have for sale, an immaculate, fully functional, and fully specced mirror, which in terms of Homelink is useless to me, or anyone near me.

But my loss is your gain, because for all you American BMW owners, this will work perfectly, as its Homelink frequency range, is the one suitable for the United States.

So seeing as no one will come pick this up of me in little New Zealand, I'm willing to sell it for USD$300 SHIPPING INCLUDED. Scouring Ebay, this appears to be a very reasonable price and I'm just looking to pass this on quickly.

Photos will be uploaded this weekend (but like I say, it's unused, and unmarked), and payment via Paypal is preferable.

Thanks

Last edited by gobby; 05-14-2015 at 01:59 AM..
Appreciate 0