Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

01-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #1
Buddy Revell
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, M4, 991 911 Turbo

Apple TV on Your iDrive - Bimmertech Smartview HD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my M4 so I'm getting rid of all my aftermarket stuff. This is one of my favorite mods. AppleTV and iPhone mirroring in the M. Stream any iPhone app, video, or audio you want on the nav screen plus the ability to use Waze or Google Maps. Smartech HD Box + specially modified AppleTV together costs $599 brand new. From Bimmertech's site: https://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw...h-smartview-hd

"BimmerTech SmartView HD

Enjoy the power of Apple TV with the convenience of iDrive. SmartView HD adds Apple TV 3 functionality to the factory iDrive system, allowing you to enjoy all the features of Apple TV in the comfort of your car. In addition to offering your favorite Apple TV apps, such as Netflix or Hulu, Apple’s AirPlay technology lets you mirror the screen of your iOS device on your iDrive display."

Here's a video I took of it when it was still on the car: https://youtu.be/1IIjIadUEN8

Attached Images

Last edited by Buddy Revell; 01-15-2017 at 05:30 PM..
Appreciate 0