BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

02-28-2017, 12:57 AM   #1
flightz71
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 535i

2011 e92 BMW M3 coupe white/black 6-speed manual 2-owner california car *clean*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 32,000.00

Item Interest
Picked up a new ride and unfortunately, so I need to let this one go. It has been my favorite car owned to date after numerous e46 m3s, e63 m6s, Supra turbo, MR2 turbo... etc. Been driving BMW M cars since 2005 and am a big part of the NorCal bay area car enthusiasts’ community.

Price: $32k
Vin: WBSKG9C52BE368968
Mileage: 77.5k (It's at 77,3xx)
I’m the second owner since March 2015
Absolutely no accidents
Absolutely no paintwork except front bumper, details below.
Perfect Carfax
Title in hand
Two master keys included

---Factory Specifications---
Alpine White
Black Novillo Leather
6-speed manual transmission (factory original)
Moonroof
ZCP – competition package
ZCW - cold weather package
ZPP – premium package
ZTP – technology package
Automatic high beams
iPod and USB adapter

--Details--
Front bumper was repainted due to rock chips as well having the reflectors shaved. Put in a brand new bumper grill from BMW when it was done. Done by "The Works" in Santa Clara - the best in the South Bay. Steve Dinan's cars go there.

All services to date. Just had the 75k major done in 11/2016 at Stevens Creek BMW. 4 brake rotors, pads, oil/filter, diff fluid, spark plugs, wipers. Bridgestone Potenza s04 tires with plenty of life.

I have every single service record since day 1. Car was special ordered, bought and serviced at Stevens Creek BMW since day 1. Garaged since day 1.

Rock solid reliability, no rattles, creaks, vibrations or any nonsense. Has never broken down on me.

Bone stock its whole life except a Eisenmann Muffler, performance pedals, white LEDs and spacers. These parts will be coming off and original parts that came with the car put back on. Absolutely never modified otherwise.

Minor chip here and there, driver's seat, steering wheel and shift knob has some age but no cracks or tears. Really clean for mileage and age.

Please do not contact me unless you are ready to buy and have money in hand / have an approval from the bank ready. No test drives without proof of funds, no exceptions. Sorry - just too busy for tire kickers.

Please call or text if interested 408-569-4076.
Thank you,
Calvin

---Pictures---

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2017, 01:31 PM   #2
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

have the rod bearings been replaced? throttle actuators? have you gotten the oil tested?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2017, 06:17 PM   #3
flightz71
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1A35 View Post
have the rod bearings been replaced? throttle actuators? have you gotten the oil tested?
Neither have been replaced. I was advised by Performance Technic (premier independent shop in NorCal) that the 2011's come with stronger bearings and they haven't seen any failures to date. I'm not a technical expert in the matter, but there have never been any signs of issues. If it makes a difference, the car is never revved past 3.5k rpm until the oil is up to temp. Blackstone report I don't believe will tell much considering the new bearings don't have any lead content so I never had it tested. (My e63 M6 on the other hand was religiously tested every oil change).

Thanks,
Calvin
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2017, 01:26 PM   #4
flightz71
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Sale Pending
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #5
Armito