BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

Mporium BMW

02-28-2017, 11:17 AM   #1
boostin1004
Private
Rep
Drives: 04 m3 cab

Mag Blue te37 and Hamann PG1

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm putting my car back to stock. I'd honestly love a local buyer for these as they will be a handful to ship. But if the buyer is willing to pay for it, I'll considering shipping. I had these wheels for my e46m3 but they'll also fit e90x cars as well. I don't frequent m3post that often so if you want to email me its boostin1004 @ hotmail . com

Set of Volk te37's in Mag Blue. Fresh powder coat was done less than 100 miles ago. There are Zero scratches, dings, bends, etc. These are in mint shape. There are tiny markings around the lug nut holes but they're barely noticeable. Sizes are as follows.
Front 19x8.5 +30 pcd 120 with 245/35 toyo tires (lots of tread life left)
Rears 19x10.5 +25 pcd 120 with 275/30 toyo tires (needs replacement as there is camber wear.
Included are Volk valve stems, mag blue center caps, and an extra wheel sticker (ordered 5 originally just incase I messed one up). These wheels are absolutely gorgeous and I loved how they looked on my LSB M3. Looking for 2800.

Here're a couple of pictures of the wheels on my car. It was cloudy on the days I took the pictures so the wheels look darker.

Next set of wheels are OZ made Hamann PG1's. These were always my dream wheels I wanted growing up when I saw them originally on the Hamann cars. They are freshly rebuilt with ZERO miles on them. Faces are polished, face windows are brushed, and lips are polished. Here're the specs on the wheels.
Front 18x9.75 +23
Rear 18x11.25 +31
pcd 120
It will come with the center cap removal tool and an extra set of center rings. The current ones are matte carbon fiber but one has a chip in it. I have 5 new ones that are grey and ready to be put on. Looking fro 2500.

Here's some pictures that the wheel finisher sent me.

Here're how they look now (lips are wrapped to prevent any dings or scratches)

I have a set of rear CSL Style wheels. I'm actually unsure about brand and picked them up to use as spares since the tires were good. I believe the rear width is 9.5 but don't quote me on that. I'll look to see if I can find exact sizes and offsets. Tire size is 275/35. Comes with pictures center caps. No real scratches or curbage but the face has a couple of smears I can't get out. Please look at pictures for reference. Looking for 225

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2017, 12:04 PM   #2
boostin1004
Private
Rep
Drives: 04 m3 cab

all pm's answered
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2017, 02:36 PM   #3
Johnny250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328d Wagon

those pg1's.. oh my goodness. If i had my brakes sold i'd buy em asap.
Appreciate 0