Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

04-29-2017, 06:19 AM   #1
Super Nice Guy
Rep
Drives: AY 2015 M4

New Upgrade Options

So guys I'll try to lay this out as straight forward as possible. I've come into enough money to do some significant mechanical upgrades two my 2015 AY M4. Less than 10 thousand miles.

Current mods
AWE Switch Path Non-Res exhaust
Er catless downpipes
Er charge/ boost pipes
Max PSI from Mount Intake
Currently run BMS JB4 Rev 3 with an Enzo back end flash. Primarily ran in Map 6 in adaptive mode. With 5 gallons e85 with 93 Octane

Plus a shit ton of Cf exterior pieces.

I'm looking at two options and I'm hoping to get feedback from the manufacturer's distributors, owners with equipments installed and all around tuning experts. I've got enough to upgrade to Pure's stage 2 turbos plus an upgraded clutch if needed. Not sure between hi+flows or fast spools. I honestly don't ever seeing a want to be close to 700 bhp so I suppose the fast spools. the question here is that what custom tuning would needed to be done properly to tune these to my car. I'm quite happy with my current ECU tune and JB4 set up. question is who the heck in Houston knows anything about tuning besides loading that crap stock file from Asia they all call their own. Bootmod 3 isn't out of the question. I'm curious about reliability, tunability, price plus install further time adjustment. What is expected additional bhp output to the wheels?

I probably failed to provide you guys with enough info so ask away.

The other is Fuel-IT ethanol kit and no I can't afford booth. I love e85 and would love to run pure ethanol. so same questions apply here. not adverse to shipping the car to have it properly installed, tuned and done right the way the first time.

So guys, I would greatly appreciate any and all comments. thanks.

Jason
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2017, 11:31 AM   #2
Super Nice Guy
Rep
Drives: AY 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Nice Guy
So guys I'll try to lay this out as straight forward as possible. I've come into enough money to do some significant mechanical upgrades two my 2015 AY M4. Less than 10 thousand miles.

Current mods
AWE Switch Path Non-Res exhaust
Er catless downpipes
Er charge/ boost pipes
Max PSI from Mount Intake
Currently run BMS JB4 Rev 3 with an Enzo back end flash. Primarily ran in Map 6 in adaptive mode. With 5 gallons e85 with 93 Octane

Plus a shit ton of Cf exterior pieces.

I'm looking at two options and I'm hoping to get feedback from the manufacturer's distributors, owners with equipments installed and all around tuning experts. I've got enough to upgrade to Pure's stage 2 turbos plus an upgraded clutch if needed. Not sure between hi+flows or fast spools. I honestly don't ever seeing a want to be close to 700 bhp so I suppose the fast spools. the question here is that what custom tuning would needed to be done properly to tune these to my car. I'm quite happy with my current ECU tune and JB4 set up. question is who the heck in Houston knows anything about tuning besides loading that crap stock file from Asia they all call their own. Bootmod 3 isn't out of the question. I'm curious about reliability, tunability, price plus install further time adjustment. What is expected additional bhp output to the wheels?

I probably failed to provide you guys with enough info so ask away.

The other is Fuel-IT ethanol kit and no I can't afford booth. I love e85 and would love to run pure ethanol. so same questions apply here. not adverse to shipping the car to have it properly installed, tuned and done right the way the first time.

So guys, I would greatly appreciate any and all comments. thanks.

Jason
Nobody has an opinion or advice on this. Surprising.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 03:40 AM   #3
Bob MG
Moderating
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: like a muppet

Post some pretty pics and guys will be on this post in a flash
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2017, 12:57 PM   #4
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

No need to locally tune the car, if you are looking to stack BM3 and JB4.
Custom tuning can be done remotely

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #5
M3CLESS
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MW/SO M3

If you really have enough money then go BW single turbo, 1300cc injectors, and BM3... im not sure but i have heard the N55 exhaust manifold matches up but i have not researched this myself. Be the first and go TPG route.. they still haven't tuned there car...
Appreciate 0