GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

05-17-2017, 07:51 PM   #1
///M-Furby
Master Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 SO

MGruppe.com @ Cars & Coffee @ Lehigh Valley 5/21 830AM-12pm

Hey M owners.

M-Gruppe is going to have some members attending the Lehigh Valley C&C on May 21. If you are interested in coming out to meet some like-minded individuals, then please come on out. Also, if you are interested in joining (free), then please go to http://www.mgruppe.org

Address: 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

At M-Gruppe (http://www.mgruppe.org), we do C&Cs, happy hours, and drive events. We get corporate discounts, and partner with Thompson BMW ensure we only get senior or M Techs, plus discounts on service (maintenance, upgrades, repairs).

WHO WE ARE
An exclusive group of BMW ///M enthusiasts.

OUR VISION
To become the #1 ///M enthusiast group in the US.

OUR MISSION
To offer members a variety of unique brand-related opportunities – both social and educational – aiming at (1) promoting awareness of the brand, (2) promoting the development of safer driving skills through training, (3) improving technical knowledge through the facilitation of educational sessions, and (4) strengthening the camaraderie among the members through events and social media

Founded on 12.12.2015 our growth started early and soon included members outside of TX and also outside of US. Today we are several hundred members in 24 US states and 9 countries, and have already built a recognizable name in the BMW enthusiast world, as well as achieved strong partnerships with BMW dealerships and other related businesses in major metro areas.

We encourage every ///M owner to join us. If you are a true ///M enthusiast, this is your ho///Me!

There is no cost to become a member of the Gruppe. We believe you pay for your membership when you buy your ///M. Our passion for these cars is what keeps us as a tight and selective enthusiast community.

Our biggest pride and most important partner however is our very engaged and passionate membership, composed exclusively of BMW ///M owners.

Created by ///M owners for ///M owners, we live and actively share the passion for these cars every day and look forward to welcoming you to the Gruppe family!

To join go to http://www.mgruppe.org
Twitter: @usmgruppe
"Boo" CPO 2006 330xi | Sold
Appreciate 1
Wah2778.50
      05-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #2
///M-Furby
Master Driver
United_States
Rep

asublime29
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2017, 01:06 AM   #3
YMBChuBBBs
Rep
Drives: YMB 15 F82 m4

I'll be there as always, being I live 3 minutes away 😀 Btw, get there early as it fills up quick.
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2017, 07:13 AM   #4
BoxKing
I Rock Your Girls Box
Rep
Drives: M4 F82 ZCP AW

I will be interested in ///M enthusiast outings. Haven't heard anything positive about these C&C meets that allures me.
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2017, 01:18 PM   #5
Rid3r
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-Furby View Post
Hey M owners.

M-Gruppe is going to have some members attending the Lehigh Valley C&C on May 21. If you are interested in coming out to meet some like-minded individuals, then please come on out. Also, if you are interested in joining (free), then please go to http://www.mgruppe.org

Address: 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

At M-Gruppe (http://www.mgruppe.org), we do C&Cs, happy hours, and drive events. We get corporate discounts, and partner with Thompson BMW ensure we only get senior or M Techs, plus discounts on service (maintenance, upgrades, repairs).

WHO WE ARE
An exclusive group of BMW ///M enthusiasts.

OUR VISION
To become the #1 ///M enthusiast group in the US.

OUR MISSION
To offer members a variety of unique brand-related opportunities – both social and educational – aiming at (1) promoting awareness of the brand, (2) promoting the development of safer driving skills through training, (3) improving technical knowledge through the facilitation of educational sessions, and (4) strengthening the camaraderie among the members through events and social media

Founded on 12.12.2015 our growth started early and soon included members outside of TX and also outside of US. Today we are several hundred members in 24 US states and 9 countries, and have already built a recognizable name in the BMW enthusiast world, as well as achieved strong partnerships with BMW dealerships and other related businesses in major metro areas.

We encourage every ///M owner to join us. If you are a true ///M enthusiast, this is your ho///Me!

There is no cost to become a member of the Gruppe. We believe you pay for your membership when you buy your ///M. Our passion for these cars is what keeps us as a tight and selective enthusiast community.

Our biggest pride and most important partner however is our very engaged and passionate membership, composed exclusively of BMW ///M owners.

Created by ///M owners for ///M owners, we live and actively share the passion for these cars every day and look forward to welcoming you to the Gruppe family!

To join go to http://www.mgruppe.org
Twitter: @usmgruppe
Joined and looking forward to next meet
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2017, 01:44 PM   #6
///M-Furby
Master Driver
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMBChuBBBs View Post
I'll be there as always, being I live 3 minutes away 😀 Btw, get there early as it fills up quick.
Awesome. if interested, join M-Gruppe, we will be doing more events (read at bottom).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxKing View Post
I will be interested in ///M enthusiast outings. Haven't heard anything positive about these C&C meets that allures me.
C&Cs are pretty cool - but it depends what you are looking for. If you like walking around seeing other cars and chatting with random folks then it's a good event. I was at a C&C and saw a Shelby Cobra. Started talking to the owner (very old guy). I thought it was a kit car...nope. He is a retired race car driver, and Shelby builds 1 Cobra per year. They built him one. The only difference (other than required by law safety features), is it's double the HP of the original Shelby.
What's nice about doing C&C with M-Gruppe is several people will already be there and you have a starting connection: Translate - it helps remove the awkwardness of walking up to a stranger and saying "will you talk to me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid3r View Post
Joined and looking forward to next meet
Glad to have you in the Gruppe!

Now sneak preview, it hasn't been posted to the M-Gruppe yet (mainly because I just confirmed the date today). But Saturday, June 10th at about 630PM, we will be doing a drive event. Meet up in Bucks county, drive for about 45 minutes on some nice back roads, then have drinks/food at a bar, and then drive back to our meet-up point.

M-Gruppe also gets invited to special events...for example, in the fall M-Gruppe members (who took advantage of it) get to sign up and go to the Nurburgring, with BMW for 2 days. BMW will provide instructors, and cars, and dedicated track.
The Houston branch had their M-Track days coordinated by their BMW dealership partner...which is very helpful since it was about 100 people signing up.

Once we have more numbers here, we will be doing dedicated track days.
Appreciate 1
Wah2778.50