BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

05-19-2017, 04:18 AM   #1
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, G05 X5

OEM BMW 18" M Double Spoke Style 67 Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 750.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is a full set of genuine OEM BMW e46 M3 staggered wheels (18x8 and 18x9) that came with the car plus two additional OEM rears (18x9) so you could assemble a square setup if you preferred, that is a total of 6 wheels and tires.

They are all in great condition with no bends or cracks and only two have a bit of curb rash as shown in the pictures. They are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport tires, the two fronts are 225/45-18 and the four rears are 255/40-18. They are all worn evenly, the fronts show a tread depth of 4/32 (40%), two of the rears show 7/32 (70%) and the other two rears have 6/32 (60%) as seen in pictures.

One of the rears has a screw in the tread so it would need to be plugged or patched however it is the only one, all others are holding air perfectly. I do not have the center caps however all of the M badges are present and in excellent condition.

Let me know if you have any questions, I am looking to move them ASAP thus the price for all 6 wheels and tires.

PM me for more pics, was only able to upload one.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0