Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

01-02-2018, 04:04 PM   #1
ZoomZoomZEmmy
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Stripper 6M

Post Purchase Accessories Discount (Dealership and BMW NA)

Did your dealership offer you a discount on accessories after you bought the car?
When I bought my M5 I received 20% off accessories at their dealership.

I recently bought an 2018 M4 from a different dealership but have not received any follow up on accessories discounts, or no follow up much at all really on how my purchase experience was.

When you guys received your free track day or other goodies from the dealership or BMW NA how long did it take for you to receive those coupons?
Cheers and Thanks
ZoomZoom
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 04:07 PM   #2
keylime503
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C 6MT, Audi A4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomZoomZEmmy View Post
Did your dealership offer you a discount on accessories after you bought the car?
When I bought my M5 I received 20% off accessories at their dealership.

I recently bought an 2018 M4 from a different dealership but have not received any follow up on accessories discounts, or no follow up much at all really on how my purchase experience was.

When you guys received your free track day or other goodies from the dealership or BMW NA how long did it take for you to receive those coupons?
Cheers and Thanks
ZoomZoom
I got a free 1-day driving school and 2 night hotel stay offered to me last month. This is my second BMW FS lease in a row, and I also did a european delivery 6 months ago.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 04:44 PM   #3
ZoomZoomZEmmy
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Stripper 6M

How long after you leased the car did you get the offer to go to the driving school? Or did you get it right there at the dealership when you leased the car?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2018, 06:20 PM   #4
ff1600
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 CP 6mt YMB/SB

The "track day" is a 1-day driver's school from BMW FS, not BMW NA. Takes a couple of months to receive.

Otherwise the only track day would be a 1 day M driver's school if the M Driver's Package was added to the option list when the car was ordered. You will get that in the mail in about 2 months also.

Both can be used/stacked as partial payment of the 2-day M driver's school or advanced school. You can also stack the 15% BMW club discount.
Appreciate 0