BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

02-11-2020, 03:05 PM   #1
aznazasin
AznAzasin
United_States
Rep
Drives: FG E92 M3 | LSB E46 M3 | F80 M

||| For Sale/Trade - 2010 E70 X5M 61K Miles For Your E90/92 M3 |||

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I’m in the market for another E90 or E92 M3. Preferably white or red, DCT, and has had the rod bearings serviced already.

Looking to sell my X5M or consider trades with or without cash on your end depending on your car’s worth.

Specs about mine:

I am the 3rd owner of this beast. Looking to free up some funds for an investment. This vehicle has been cared for and it shows. Interior is in excellent condition with zero signs of wear/tear. Rear seats appear as if no ones sat in them. Front seats are in great shape with no sags or wrinkles in the leather. Basically the interior looks new. Exterior does have typical rock chips from 9 years of road use.

Year: 2010
Model: X5M
Exterior: Monte Carlo Blue
Interior: Extended Black Leather (MINT - no sign of wear or usage)
Mileage: 61,8XX (will go up as I drive the car occasionally)
Title: Clean (title in hand)
Price: $25,500 Stock Wheels, No front lip or RK Intakes, $28,500 as is!!! FIRM

Loaded with:
Driver's Assistance Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Sound Package
Rear Climate Package
Comfort Access

Recent work done in the last 5k miles:
- New front lower control arms
- New battery
- Oil change with Motul @ 54,859 (due for another one soon)
- Newly tinted front windows
- All recalls performed!!
- Vacuum hose replaced 61k miles
- Oil changed again 60k miles

Mods:
- LUX Halos (option to change colors)
- HR lowering springs (1.2") with rear end links
- 4" quad double-walled Gloss Black exhaust tips
- OEM exhaust valves have been tac welded open
- Gloss Black Front Grills
- Gloss Black Vorsteiner Style Front Lip
- Gloss Black Fender Sidemarker
- Gloss Black X5M Trunk Badge
- Gloss Black BMW Trunk Emblem Badge
- RK Autowerks CF intakes ($800 extra - not planning to sell separately unless the car sells first)
- 21x10.5 & 21x12.5 ADV.1 ADV6 2pc Forged Wheel, Deep Concave, Exposed Hardware, Brushed / Tinted Clear 1 side and Brushed Bronze w/ Gloss Clear on 1 side wrapped in Pirelli P Zeros (Buyer can pick new powdercoat finish for $400 extra).

Vehicle has been a west coast car since its original purchase. No RUST!!! Clean Carfax. Recently driven on road trip 1,780 total miles and not a single drop of oil burned or leaked.

If you are interested, PM me your contact information and offer. As long as it's reasonable, I'll consider it.

Just wanted to make sure ya'll read that^^^ I honestly don't like exchanging messages through PMs as it's much easier to communicate via phone call or text msgs which allow me to send photos.

Notes - Vehicle was stated to be a European delivery to Vancouver BC. The first two owners were both residents of Vancouver. I purchased the vehicle and brought it to CA. It is now registered under my name as a CA owned vehicle with no liens. Title in hand.

Windshield has a hairline crack at the very bottom approx 24” long which is reflected in the price. It’s never bothered me so I never felt the need to spend $900-1200 on a new windshield.

Cluster is in KILOMETERS, but heads up display and all other measuring units have been converted to US metrics.

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 02:25 AM   #2
SalM
S1N1ST3R
Montenegro
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

How much cash would you be looking to go up to ? I have a low mileage Frozen Black M3 ZCP DCT With RB's done and a bunch of maintenance done. Im asking $43k for. Ill be shooting you a PM !
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 02:15 PM   #3
aznazasin
AznAzasin
United_States
Rep
Drives: FG E92 M3 | LSB E46 M3 | F80 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalM View Post
How much cash would you be looking to go up to ? I have a low mileage Frozen Black M3 ZCP DCT With RB's done and a bunch of maintenance done. Im asking $43k for. Ill be shooting you a PM !
What’s up bro. I’ve got you added to social media so I know this M3. I’m looking to trade down however so I’ll have to pass on your Beast. Thanks for the inquiry though.
Appreciate 0