BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

04-15-2020, 07:02 AM   #1
MNWrAPpEr17
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 e92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2010 BMW M3 V8 7speed DTC.
96665 miles
Car has technology package, cold weather package and premium sound.
7 speed Auto or Dual Clutch paddle
shift transmission.
Car comes with a set of 19" staggered Forgestar F14's with Pirelli tires. Stock wheels also come with car.
Axle back Borla Atak exhaust and comes with stock exhaust as well.
Overall car is clean, runs perfect and has piles of power! I love this car.
Oil reports have been done and are listed in the pics. I am not original owner and from reports looks like the rod bearings were replaced at one point.
Other than that the car needs nothing and screams !
Asking $18999 obo
NO TRADES!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-21-2020, 09:21 AM   #2
sharkbite
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

PM'd !
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 10:53 AM   #3
AirborneFF
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Competition

Pm'd
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 06:32 PM   #4
AirborneFF
Private
Rep

Asked this owner through text, if he would be alright with a pre purchase inspection to be done on the car. Also asked for an address that the company would need. ( was going to use lemonsquad). All within 20 seconds I get two texts that say the car will not be taken anywhere and "this conversation is over, best of luck" I replied that I'm sure you could ride with the technician. I then say I am just trying to do my due diligence as a buyer and wanting to check out the car as I am from out of state. He then says hey I dont know you and you want to take my car. He wants a 1000 dollar deposit to do a pre purchase inspection! (Essentially for technician to drive the car.) I then told him I probably would have paid the asking price. (If the PPI checked out). He then goes and says that I probably dont have the money and basically I sounded fishy. ( I assume for being motivated to buy a M3). I am only posting this to let others know what they are getting into with this seller. You better be in state or willing to drive. As I am sure he has, I can give you screenshots of our discussion. I do hope he has a successful sale of his car.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 06:40 PM   #5
MNWrAPpEr17
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneFF View Post
Asked this owner through text, if he would be alright with a pre purchase inspection to be done on the car. Also asked for an address that the company would need. ( was going to use lemonsquad). All within 20 seconds I get two texts that say the car will not be taken anywhere and "this conversation is over, best of luck" I replied that I'm sure you could ride with the technician. I then say I am just trying to do my due diligence as a buyer and wanting to check out the car as I am from out of state. He then says hey I dont know you and you want to take my car. He wants a 1000 dollar deposit to do a pre purchase inspection! (Essentially for technician to drive the car.) I then told him I probably would have paid the asking price. (If the PPI checked out). He then goes and says that I probably dont have the money and basically I sounded fishy. ( I assume for being motivated to buy a M3). I am only posting this to let others know what they are getting into with this seller. You better be in state or willing to drive. As I am sure he has, I can give you screenshots of our discussion. I do hope he has a successful sale of his car.
Wow because I feel like letting someone take my car for however long is not something I want to do makes me a bad seller? Wtf. Sorry if I dont feel like handing my car off to whoever. Blast me for that but most people won't even let someone test drive a car without a deposit. What a fucking asshole. Message me and say text me, and when I say I am not interested he posts this? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 06:46 PM   #6
AirborneFF
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWrAPpEr17 View Post
Wow because I feel like letting someone take my car for however long is not something I want to do makes me a bad seller? Wtf. Sorry if I dont feel like handing my car off to whoever. Blast me for that but most people won't even let someone test drive a car without a deposit. What a fucking asshole. Message me and say text me, and when I say I am not interested he posts this? Thanks
I have gone through 2 pre purchase inspections on E92 M3's through lemonsquad in the past month. 1 private sale and 1 at a dealership. No deposits needed. And dont appreciate being told "F you", and "I'm a f'ing loser". GLWYS
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2020, 08:44 PM   #7
br2wdc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E90 LMB

I wouldn't go overboard with this particular owner's text/reaction.

He just put his car on the market, priced it aggressively (which is smart to do in a pandemic) and it appears he has multiple folks contacting him with interest. If that is the case, he can dictate the terms of sale.

IMHO any seller that is giving me push back or hurdles for a PPI, I will move on. I will wonder why for about 10 seconds and continue my search.

GLWYS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneFF View Post
I have gone through 2 pre purchase inspections on E92 M3's through lemonsquad in the past month. 1 private sale and 1 at a dealership. No deposits needed. And dont appreciate being told "F you", and "I'm a f'ing loser". GLWYS
Appreciate 1
werdn656.00