Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons

12-11-2022, 04:48 PM   #1
M4J0R T0M
V8K1LR
Rep
Drives: F80

Active Autoworke full exhaust, Mad Maxx valved cat back/ EL resonated mid

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I’m considering putting my car up sale and doing a partial part out. I’m probably going to be pulling things off over the next month or so. First thing to go will be my exhasut setup. The entire setup has about 5k miles and the rear section only about 2500. I have an AA equal length mid pipe set up with resonators and the AA Mad Maxx valved rear section. It sounds insane and I get tons of compliments. This setup actually fixes the trash stock S55 sound. I’ve also got ARM resonated downpipes but I’m not planning on removing those unless someone really wants the entire set up and is willing to pay for the swap, (I can preform the work.)

So here’s what I’m looking for. Your stock ZCP exhaust and $3200. If you drive to me I’ll do the swap and have you on your way in a couple hours. This setup retails for $4200 plus tax and shipping so this is a smoking deal.

If you want the complete setup, with downpipes, I’ll take your complete exhaust and $4000, down pipes are kind of a pain so we’ll need to plan on an early Saturday meet up and I can have you ready by mid day.

I can get some sound clips for anyone that’s serious, although they don’t do it justice.

I’m located in central AL.

Appreciate 0
      12-16-2022, 05:43 AM   #2
M4J0R T0M
V8K1LR
Rep
Drives: F80

Rear section pending sale, mid still available for trade for stock plus cash.
Appreciate 0